The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Dizzyeyes' Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hey there, my names Cameron (Prefer not to reveal rest of name) My username came from two old mates who suggested Dizzyeye as a joke. I tired the name out and it was my first characters name. I enjoy sci fi a lot, including games such as Halo, Mass Effect and Assassin’s Creed (though that’s sorta sci fi I still count is as a favourite). My timezone is GMT +1.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I was born in Scotland, with English being my primary language. A small bit of French was learned but I forgot most of it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

An old friend of mine was playing World of Warcraft and ended up saying I should try it out. I did, eventually going to the Argent Dawn RP server. I eventually left since I didn’t want to pay loads of money for it. I joined Legacy (Known as Prologue then) after a period of no Warcraft and I’m wanting to try a new place out.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

Like many others, the search engine known as Google showed me the way here

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Mostly a mixture, while I do enjoy action it can become stale so mixing it up with social is nice as well. Neutral guilds are something I enjoy though picking a side I’d probably go with Alliance since my characters are mostly humans (I tried out a Half Elf and would of continued her on as such but the Half Races rule applies so no biggy really)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I’d go for humans for races, for classes however I’d say Rogue, Hunter and Warrior since they aren’t super heroes or magic users. Also I feel I can do a lot of concepts with humans but not so much the other races.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Nice community, great roleplay in general along with nice character interactions.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Humility sounds really good to me. I do like the sounds of people being at the same sort of level

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):

No thanks but cheers for the offer.
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The air is still and cold. It always seems to feel like this up at the Roof of the World, also known as Northrend. The scene in front of the group is one of their own creation; four members of the Scarlet Onslaught lay dead in the snow, turning its colour front a cold white to a warmer red. One scarlet, the leader, knells in the snow in front of them, head hanging in defeat. He bleeds as well, nothing that would kill him though. The fight of the Lich King had brought

The group themselves were a small family, two brothers and an adopted sister, turned to the call of war by the fall of their homes, of Lordaeron. Each was armed differently, fur being a common feature in the cold wastelands. The first brother held a rifle in hand, smoking a little from recent use. He was clad in a mixture of mail and toughened brown leather, a collar covering the lower part of his face. His black hair was speckled with the falling of white snow, something that was also on his armour too. The look of a mercenary is one many would associate with him. His brother on his left however has the look of a noble, a modest one at that. A leather coat covered the top of his body, hiding most of the fur underneath. A simple cutlass with guard hangs from a sheathe attached to his belt, easy enough to take out. His knife, one unadorned by decorations is gripped firmly in a gloved hand, ready to end a life. The sister is a different case entirely, combining features of a huntress, noblewoman and soldier. Her bow is slung over her shoulder, quiver slung over the other on top of the grey cloak slung over his shoulders. Her short brown hair is hidden away from the snow by a hood attached to the same cloak.

“What should we do with you?” asked the first brother, kneeling in front of their prisoner for a moment before turning to his family.

“Perhaps sending him to the Alliance, gaining some answers from him,” replied the second brother, shrugging his shoulders lightly.

“You know he’ll get worse for what he’s done, for what he is Logan, “reasoned the sister, peering at her surroundings for a moment.

Logan merely flicked his knife around a few times, becoming dangerously close to the prisoners’ throat, “The Scarlet Crusade killed innocent people because they were ‘corrupted’ Thiliwen, he deserves worse.”

“Then we give him worse, “replied the first brother, aiming his rifle at the prisoners’ head, “Or not at all, decide now or I’ll just put a bullet in him.”

“Hold on Garvi, we’re not monsters,” said Thiliwen, putting a hand on his rifle to push it away, “We won’t sink don’t to his level.” Garvi considered this, slinging his rifle over his shoulder as a response.

“Well congratulations,” proclaimed Logan, “We’re not monsters. Let’s go bring him in then.” He grabbed the prisoner by the shoulder, pushing him along towards friendly ground. The rest of the group followed suit.

“Let’s hope the Alliance aren’t either,” muttered Garvi.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

How big is PvP here? This is mostly because I’d rather avoid that since in some places that seems to be the only way to resolve a fight and isn’t really roleplay to me anyway. Also one important thing is that recently I’ve been using programs such as Serif Drawplus and Adobe Photoshop to edit images around (One example being my profile picture). I don’t claim to have made the original image, just tweaked it slightly. If that’s against any rules I won’t post any up.
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon Dizzyeye has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello there, Dizzyeyes! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

PVP is pretty much non-existent. If people fight, it's all emotes and sometimes they use contested /rolls. Normal PVP isn't a thing in roleplay, so you're safe. And, as long as you don't claim ownership of any art that isn't actually your own and are forthcoming that you manipulated existing images, it's fine. We had someone else set up a "graphics studio" of sorts in the art forum, so it's fine.

Do you have Skype? If so, you should check out this thread! Feel free to add my Skype (loxmardin) as well, if you want to chat, ask questions or have me add you to the official CotH Skype Group, manually!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under. Also, take a look at this announcement about the .LFRP command! It's totally useful!

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them. Don't forget to "/join Chat" for general chatter, "/join Barrens" for general randomness and more spammy chatter in-game!

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin
Now, Ido have to say I've gaffes about on Legacy and to me, the biggest difference between here and there is that people don't have their panties in such a wad over winning. (And thus PvP is rarely an IC thing)
Social RP does tend to take more of a precedence (especially in non-event situations) but I think CotH could benefit from a little more action if I do say so myself.

Also, we tend to make a relatively big deal out of our long, detailed Character Profiles, but we're more than willing to back it up with providing as many resources, insight and in general trying to be as helpful as possible. Humans tend to be a general comfort zone or most RPers, (with good reason, considering) but if there's another race you've been interested in trying out, I'd suggest posting a rough draft in the Workshop section and see if we can fill in some gaps for you.

...Though I'm making a few assumptions there, aren't I? :P
All that aside, welcome!
Thanks for the answers, I've got some character concepts in mind, I'm just needing to sort out the custom patch then I'll be good to go for getting my characters sorted :)