The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello Hello!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a young and mostly happy person. I like to study, work out and have fun with friends.. When I'm not doing something of that sort I like to get immersed in either a book or roleplay though gameplay in all sorts of platforms. I also play a couple other MMOs every now and then..

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Originally from Denmark but I use English more than anything.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I used to play a lot of Warcraft III and also picked it up again recently. I've played on the retail version of World Of Warcraft since just before the first expansion came out. I played for a couple expansions but then stopped.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
To be honest with you this is the only server I've heard of, that hasn't shut down.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like civilian roleplay the best. I think this is where the biggest emphasis is on the character rather than just its profession. I find it easier to immerse myself in such atmosphere.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I am most comfortable with portraying a human for obvious reasons and seldom leave that comfort zone. I have, however, explored the Night Elf and Dwarf. But I find this very challenging as their lore is a lot more vast compared to that of the human. Even after having read the lore for a race such as the Night Elf, I still find it difficult to accurately portray a character of such race. I would also very quickly no longer feel immersed if other people have not done their home work on it! But I'll probably try it again sometime.. As for class I usually simply go with Warrior as I like to emphasize and focus on the charisma and character rather than its magical abilities. But I have also explored the Priest a lot.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find myself immersed and surrounded by convincingly roleplayed characters that are not just a profession but a person with a profession.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think the rules were pretty standard and I don't think I'd cheerlead to any particular part of it. I just hope that people on the server follow them.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
No I did not. I don't think I'm interested.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The fat boy, Gnugnir's son, laughed through the thick rain. "What is it now boy, getting soft in the knee?" He'd jest before making a wry face at the miserable figure he had just knocked to the dirt. Jammes, two summers younger than his opponent, was of a much more frail structure. His skin closer to the bone and a good head or two short. The rain dropped to the dirt in large capacity. Good, Verandri thought, at least the perpetual stench that followed Joren around was exhanged with the sour smell of the moist fields surrounding the barn. Verandi observes Joren as he marches through the puddles for Jammes. His arms sway from side to side as he makes his way forward, the dirty water splashes up from his soaked boots. "What,- have you had enough of it, boy?" he spits wiping away most of the hair the rain had washed to his face before clumsingly kneeling down to Jammes. Joren cups the back of Jammes' head with his right hand, grabs tightly to the boy's hair and pulls up his numb face from the dirt.

I'll leave the ending open for interpretation.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Where do we go for Beer every Friday?
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon Ninallia has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello there, Ninallia! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

... I'm not sure which tavern's the most popular at the moment, to be honest! :D

Do you have Skype? If so, you should check out this thread! Feel free to add my Skype (loxmardin) as well, if you want to chat, ask questions or have me add you to the official CotH Skype Group, manually!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under. Also, take a look at this announcement about the .LFRP command! It's totally useful!

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them. Don't forget to "/join Chat" for general chatter, "/join Barrens" for general randomness and more spammy chatter in-game!

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin