The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Another introduction!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

As a player, I started playing shortly after launch. I found the RP servers, thought that was neat, and went with that. Honestly, outside of WoW, I've never done much in the way of RP. Even the DnD games I've been involved in have been fairly mechanical. Something about this game, and the format, makes it fun though, so I try to be an interesting character in other peoples' worlds. I guess it's sort of an outlet for the creativity I wish I had, or more optimistically a place to develop it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

United States, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I played Starcraft when I was much younger. A friend introduced me to Warcraft 2, and I liked the setting much more. I was never into sci-fi stuff anyway. I picked up WoW a month or so after it came out and rolled a Tauren Druid on something called an RP server. That was that, for the next few years anyway.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

Google. The small tight knit community. There is a high level of content production here, and it makes me very optimistic about the server itself.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Casual random walk up, nothing incredibly serious. It's better when it fits into the context of the world as well.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Tauren Druid. The lore is interesting, and it's also what I played from launch until 2009 or so, there's a nostalgia factor. The grey area that they exist in is interesting, and I feel like it hasn't been properly addressed. Warstomp is a fun racial, and Druids get a lot of neat toys, to bring it into gameplay terms.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I'm hoping to find a fun group of people to hang out with. I'm also hoping that the video game part isn't overlooked too much in favor of RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Humility. Not being a superhero all the time, along with being surrounded by them, makes it much better of an experience.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):

Yes.

The section you were expecting here has been omitted, I was hoping you wouldn't notice. I've never been able to get away with it though. One time I misplaced the cotter key for the main rotor nut on a flying machine, and didn't want to look for it because it was quittin' time. So I cranked it down real hard and headed home. The next time it was taken out the rotors separated from the mast and... well, it was tragic. Not a singe major component found in the wreckage could be salvaged. You can save a lot of labor and material by double checking your work. Lesson learned.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope.
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon CamShaft has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello there, CamShaft! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

That is probably the most creative way of saying "maybe later" to the story. It made me smile. Kudos. :) Also, I'm glad you're interested in the Mentor system. A Mentor will be assigned to you ASAP and they'll contact you once this has happened.

Do you have Skype? If so, you should check out this thread! Feel free to add my Skype (loxmardin) as well, if you want to chat, ask questions or have me add you to the official CotH Skype Group, manually!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under. Also, take a look at this announcement about the .LFRP command! It's totally useful!

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them. Don't forget to "/join Chat" for general chatter, "/join Barrens" for general randomness and more spammy chatter in-game!

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin