The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Age of Abscissor
Age of Abscissor
[Image: s15JUuS.png]

This taint has been felt before. The taint that such a crude shape was drawn with. It was no doubt something strange, yet at the same time so familiar. It beckons you closer with its odd allure. Those who feel its presence either desire for more or run in fear. What does it speak to you? Will you seek the darkness this power hides in? Or shall you run to the Light to crush it?

This strange marking has found itself carved in various places throughout Azeroth and the Outlands. Animals of all shapes and sizes stay away from these markings. Those daring enough to come close enough are given a message that only a demon could understand. Who could be leaving such a strange mark and why?

OOC Information

It has been a long time since I've tried to kick off a storyline. I'm hoping this can be one people can go to while waiting for the Hyjal storyline and events to continue. I'd like to note that there are currently no events planned. Nope. None. How will that work?

This is to be an open-ended storyline to be influenced by all who become intertwined with the story. Do you choose to seek out the demonic presence outright and kill it? What about befriend it? Maybe learn about whoever is doing this? It's entirely up to you. If there are events, they will be impromptu unless noted in this thread. If you wish to hold an event regarding this storyline or becoming involved in it in some way, feel free to PM me or message me on Skype.

Updates on Age of Abscissor
  • No events currently planned
  • Storyline is ongoing currently
  • In need of supporters
  • No markings currently discovered by any players/characters

End note:
I try to keep these posts vague to add to the mystery. I will explain more with the inner circle on those plotting with the forces at hand. If you are curious on how your character could take part, again, simply ask! I won't bite your head off. If you're lucky.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi