The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Induction of Banethrall
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I like to think of myself as a fairly serious RPer. I have already began my research into WoW lore and history so that I can fully grasp and RP with others on your server with as much fluidity as possible. I am so very excited to part-take in your server :o

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I hail from the good ol' United States. My primary language is English, but I have dabbled in a bit of pig-latin Tongue

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have never actually played Warcraft, but I have every intention of finally joining the many that do!

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
A fairly good friend of mine referred me to your server after we had multiple conversations about the games and activities which we enjoy.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am a very open-minded member of the roleplay life.(I personally feel the best of players should be open-minded players)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
So far, the research that I've done has led me to decide the first character I intend to make will be a Worgen Hunter! I am very much so intrigued by the idea of being Lycanthropic based character!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to enjoy some of the most epic RP I've ever been apart of!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Definitely the involvement which the GM's take in the server and their readiness to work with the people of the server to create and establish some fantastic events!

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
No, but thank you, my friend has actually been helping me with this entire process!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The long days tread has finally come to an end, dusk has overcome the blood-red skies. Leaves amongst the trees began to tremble in the impending nights breeze. The field, which seemed ever so vast in the clearing amongst the trees, has finally some resident amongst its void.
A man, a lone traveler with out a name has finally found rest after such terrible events of the hours before. His head rested upon his duffle. He let out a breath of relief as he closed his eyes, but still seemed unsettled, as if someone or something was near...
No crickets chirped in the night, no bats fluttered above. The moon almost seemed to hide its self from that very clearing. The night would almost seem lifeless, if it wasn't for the slight rustling of leaves, snapping of branches, and the unsettling feeling of another's presence.
(TO BE CONTINUED Tongue)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Only thing I would even consider asking or I guess stating at this point would be that I really hope that you all except me into your community and give me a chance to show you all my abilities! Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon Banethrall has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello there, Banethrall! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Do you have Skype? If so, you should check out this thread! Feel free to add my Skype (loxmardin) as well, if you want to chat, ask questions or have me add you to the official CotH Skype Group, manually!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under. Also, take a look at this announcement about the .LFRP command! It's totally useful!

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them. Don't forget to "/join Chat" for general chatter, "/join Barrens" for general randomness and more spammy chatter in-game!

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin
Welcome, and hopefully we can get some RP going soon!
[Image: 15.jpg]