The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I've been role-playing and writing for 12 long years and I enjoy it. I'm experienced in multi-paragraph role-playing, and story-telling for expensive on going story-lines. I'm a mature roleplayer who enjoys a relaxed and content environment with experienced roleplayers to interact with to avoid drama.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from America, my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've been playing blizzard-games since Diablo and upon the first world of warcraft game being released I have been playing it ever since.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
After the previous private-server I was on was removed from google and it's server disabled by blizzard, I decided to find another place for roleplaying, so I goggled this and it appeared.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Serious and well-experienced roelplay, where the writers are able to paint a picture with their words without boring me. I enjoy roleplay where everyone is enjoying themselves, and knows what they're doing. As for what sort of characters am I able to play, that varies, I've roleplayed everything from the ruthless antagonist without mercy to the kind and gentle-funny lonesome Gnome seeking company in a tavern.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
None sadly., I like them all equally.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That everything is realistic, and enjoyable. I come to roleplay and enjoy my time, and experience something new, I'm not coming to become a victim of harassment or to endure on-going drama with other players that has nothing to do with roleplay. I want a content and enjoyable place to offer my writing skills and to see the writing skills of others displayed freely.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That others have to have a good understanding of roleplay, I think this is why real roleplay is difficult to find on the real-game. It's not heavily enforced due to this part of the game being more so optional rather then manual on roleplaying servers. I'd like to see the results of such a strict roleplaying community.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
No.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The cavern was dark, it smells of white roses just like Aveon was informed, this was the cavern, he takes slow-steps into the shadows. With each take he steps the sound of shallow water splashing was made known to the one he pursued. The well lit torch does little to destroy the obstructing blackness surrounding him. It was silent minus the loud-steps upon advancing farther inside. His sword was held within his gauntlet's firm taut, eager for what was to come next. The torch's light did a perfect job at revealing his haunted image; sweat racing down his pale-flesh, the blood of his fallen comrades scattered aimlessly all over his silver-mail armor and clinging to his long-golden locks. "How did it come to this.." He'd think to himself, allowing his mind to weakly slip into the past. He'd recall the sounds of laughter from his companions, the warmth of his lover, the hill-top from which he could see his village.

"Heh heh..[Cough] Heh...[Cough].." The crackling laughter of a enormous creature emerges to interrupt the young companion's thoughts.

"I'm not afraid of you any longer! I shall show you my courage!" Aveon bravely announces without any regret inside the depths of darkness.

"Fear..Has nothing to do with death my callow foe...Heh heh..[Cough] Even the bravest of fools die facing me...Heh....E-Erm..But you shall soon find that out for yourself...Boy.." The creature's voice presents itself from the unknown even louder then before.

Aveon looks forward, his green eyes widening as something appears to be lurking in the shadows ahead. Something with life begins shifting about and moving towards him with loud-provoking steps crashing into the shallow without restrain. With each step this unseen creature takes towards the young boy, the entire cave trembles until it finally stops. Aveon lifts his torch high within the air, and what he sees nearly defeats him. How could he face such a monstrous being alone? Everything told him from the size and weight of his foe, he'd loose..But he had to keep pushing forward, he has to fight until the very end..Even if that means this was his night to to meet death.

(Something I just thought of. It's not world of warcraft related, just a fantasy that came to mind.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope., hope to hear from you all soon.
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon Nosheed313 has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hello there, Nosheed313! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Do you have Skype? If so, you should check out this thread! Feel free to add my Skype (loxmardin) as well, if you want to chat, ask questions or have me add you to the official CotH Skype Group, manually!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under. Also, take a look at this announcement about the .LFRP command! It's totally useful!

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them. Don't forget to "/join Chat" for general chatter, "/join Barrens" for general randomness and more spammy chatter in-game!

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin