The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Burning Legion
The Burning Legion
(All Server Rules Apply)

[Image: March_of_the_Legion.jpg]

Several days had passed since a great bolt had torn itself through the skies above the Blasted Lands; nestled deep in the heart of Deadwind Pass gathered a large mass deep beneath the earth meeting in secret… Having answered the Calling of the glyphs….

A large assembly stood gathered deep in the cavernous shadows, at the head of the gathering upon a stone worked platform adorned with various demonic sigils stood a tall Elf wearing lush crimson and golden weave robes, a grand gesture of his hand welcomed all those gathered, “Welcome Brothers and Sisters in fire, we gather here in service to our great Legion!” He shouted holding up a fist, “I Elrohir Seregon have gathered you here to ser-…” His voice was cut short by a snarling growl that came from deep within the shadows behind him. A startled look graced his face, “Master?...” He called to the darkness turning around seemingly caught off guard. There answered a thunderous voice, "Enough!... I’ve heard enough of your quibbling you mortal wretch!” A second snarl and clacking of fangs echoed through the cavern as the massive shadow surged forward slightly then back again with laughter as Elrohir recoiled in fear, “I was just greeting our guests my Lord.” He bowed to the voice.

The Cavern shook with fury, “I know what you were doing Elf!... Do you think me stupid?!” Several rocks fell forcing the crowd of hooded figures to move slightly to avoid death, Elrohir answered quickly, “Never my Lord!” A large exhale came from the blackness as the voice answered, “Then let us welcome them properly… Welcome! To the Legion… This wretch before you has failed us countless times, do not make his pathetic mistakes.”

Elrohir balled his fists in anger as the voice continued, “I have waited too long to bring the fight back to Azeroth! Slaughter will reign! Souls shall be reaped!” The shadow surged to the left much like a shark circles in water, “And this pathetic excuse for a Fel Sworn… SHALL BE MY FIRST!”

A howl of rage leapt from the darkness as a violent explosion of Fel Fire engulfed Elrohir’s body, the Elf twisted and screamed in agony as his robes were turned to ash, his flesh popped and boiled before slowly slipping from their bones before finally bursting in a sudden plume of greenish black fire… Leaving behind only ash and cinders….. The voice strode from the darkness with thundering footsteps revealing itself to the assembly…. “The Legion only has one way!…. Beat or be beaten!”

Spoiler:
[Image: Mannoroth_the_Flayer_zpsdc282357.jpg]

IC:

“The Burning Legion, also known as the "Great Burning Shadow", the Legion of the Lower Planes, or simply The Legion, is a vast, innumerable army of demons, infernals, and corrupted races who seek to destroy any trace of order in the universe.” –wowiki-

“The Legion's mission in theory is to undo the works of the titans and restore the universe back to its original, chaotic and disorganized state. In practice, the Legion scours all life from the worlds it invades; they are cursed to roam the greater realms forever, consuming the primal energies of magic to survive.” –wowiki-

Through conflict The Legion will purge the life from Azeroth like a brush fire races through the forest. We shall begin with those of greatest power, tear their world asunder and watch them run in horror before we slaughter their families and kin. From their flesh we shall forge our armor, from their bones our weapons…. “Beat or be beaten!... This is the way of the Legion!” - Brutallus the pit lord-

Grukog “The Bloody” a Pit Lord in the Burning Legion once banished by the Alliance has been once again loosed upon Azeroth, over the past weeks The Calling has gone out to all those loyal to the Legion for now is their time to serve. Lord Elrohir Seregon gathered what souls were needed to pierce the veil and bring Grukog back from banishment. Once Grukog was raised he slew Elrohir for his pathetic failures in the past. Now the Pit Lord begins to gather those soldiers loyal to the Legion for the coming war that he is set to wage against the Heroes of Azeroth, teamed with Demonic forces and Mortal alike the stage is set for a blood soaked slaughter fest as the Legion will once again carve it’s vile legacy across the face of Azeroth!

The Legion is open to all avenues of soul reaping, artifact finding, and death dealing, and all the plotting that your dastardly little minds can think up! So feel free too!

OOC:

Spoiler:
Yea, that’s right…. This just happened… Prepare yourselves CoTh for the Legion has come to call….

Welcome everyone interested in rolling that vile bad guy you’ve always wanted! What was that? You want to roll a Dreadlord? And you, you want to roll a Fel Guard? I welcome you all. That’s right every Demonic race that is GM approved through the CMC process is welcome here.
This guild is open to every race, every class (Paladins we will eat you), and every CMC that comes to call!

I encourage self-story driven RP! Meaning you do not have to wait for events, or storyline stuff to RP as a Legion member. Feel free to create your own RP!

THIS IS A CHARACTER WARNING GUILD! CONSIDER YOURSELF CHARACTER WARNED IF YOU REVEAL YOU ARE A MEMBER TO THE POPULACE!

When passing out Character Warnings to other players as we slaughter we must abide by the rules of CoTh. If someone does not want to die, then we WILL NOT bully them into a death battle. This guild was not formed to impede on others enjoyment of RP. I formed it because Heroes need a Villain, and Heroes need to die sometimes.

There will be an active Event Line in place. Yes. I am currently working out the details with a few Guild Leaders of other Guilds…. That’s right CoTh….

GUILD V.S. GUILD!!!

I recommend also perhaps that your character wear a mask, disguise, villainous suite when working for the Legion if you do not want your “free time” RP hindered. Not everyone needs to be a front line bad guy persay. I welcome spies, sneaks, and plotters as well. This guild is not centered on one specific thing, this guild will continue long after the Event Line as moved on. It will last much like the Legion.

But Grog?! What about the Ebon Blade?!.... Relax… I am merely extending myself. I have more than enough time to launch this and continue Ebon Blade RP.

Also! I’m encouraging everyone to holler at those Demon CMC’s. They are great and fun. Period.
Also! Remember that all active approved members of the Legion must be [Special Profile] approved.

But GROG!!! I don’t wanna make a Special Profile!.... –slap- Suck it up you! Special Profiles are fun and challenging and in my opinion well worth the time and dedication put in to achieve them… Plus… YOU HAVE THE FULL BACKING OF THE LEGION! Need I say more? Muahaha.

I have created a combat system for within the Guild and also when fighting with other Guilds who want to partake in Guild v.s. Guild. It is a system I am actively working on and I will post it within this thread in the short coming days ahead.

Now CoTh….

You cried out for Villains…. You cried out for RP…. Prepare yourselves Heroes….

[Image: BurningCrusadesStart-up.jpg]

Without further delay… I give you… The Burning Legion, Whisper Grukog for Info! And or Invites!

[Image: 15.jpg]
Hay, you! If you got Skype, I hope to talk about delicious Legion shenanigans! 8D
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
I'm currently working on getting it working! lol. I fail at skype hard.
Include me in that party, yo!
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
I am on my way.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
And thus.... WE ARE LEGION!
I might bring a particular elf from the Pandemonium back...Just for this.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Looking for the time frames that people will be on for RP and invites for the guild. Those who I've spoken with privately especially as we need to set up some meeting times. Also warlocks are needed, as well as shadow priests and dark casters!
peers at forum post and @Grogloki

..d-demons? fel-flame? W-WARLOCKS?

oh my god now's my time to shine

clears throat, slicks hair, stares deeply

[Image: PrinceHairSlick.gif]

How about an orc warlock turning into a servant for this pit lord?

i know you want it
Spoiler:
THERE IS NO POINT TO BE ALIVE, IF YOU CAN'T DO DEADLIFT.
[Image: jon_pall_sigmarsson_b35428d97635b2e7c405...2df3c3.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: SQ0XvlU.gif]
Hahahaha that was awesome. ~claps~
I also have a Warlock in need of some action.
[Image: SoulandMakaSoulResonance.gif]
YES. YEEES. YEEEEEEEES.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
I will be online tomorrow from noon server until about 5 p.m. server. Let us welcome the fire!
Damn it, I may not be able to get on in time, then. :<
Spoiler:
THERE IS NO POINT TO BE ALIVE, IF YOU CAN'T DO DEADLIFT.
[Image: jon_pall_sigmarsson_b35428d97635b2e7c405...2df3c3.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: SQ0XvlU.gif]
Basically for those in the American Eastern Standard time zone I'll be on between 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. today!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Bloodfury Legion Franksta96 5 1,489 10-16-2013, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Franksta96
  The Burning Earth Anski 6 1,490 07-05-2012, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Kira13
  The Eighth Legion Zenethen 0 797 07-26-2011, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Legion of the Dusk Dthackray93 2 906 10-13-2010, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Myst