The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Well, I'm the kind of player that always like to help my comrades and i like as well of the friendship that emerges when me and the people I help become close

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I'm from Brazil, my primary language is portuguese, but I know english very well

How did you get into Warcraft?: 3 years ago my friends from near my house showed me the game, then I thought this game cool and begun playing

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: I found this server when searching for RP servers. I always looked for an roleplaying server

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I like the kind when everyone went to an specific place and tell tails from it's people, this when the encounter is between different races, of course.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Human Paladin. I have great love for Uther the Lightbringer and Alexandros Mograine

What are your expectations of this server?: I expect an cool place where I can enjoy my class and my race and I expect that the others will welcome with open arms

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: I seriously dont know, because all this rules are kind

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Well, my history is from an simple beginner of the ways of the Light, an descendant of the warriors of Stromgarde. I only wish that one day, Lord Danath Trollbane will return from Outland and lead our city to victory once again. Our lands are abandoned to it's luck. Meanwhile, the forsaken are already an threath in our gates. We only need the help of the Alliance so we will rise again and bring glory and pride to the Allaince

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: No
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon lordnathal has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
Hey there!

Apologies for the delay in getting back to your introduction.

Unfortunately, I can't approve it just yet. A lot of your answers are really short and don't really tell us much about you and some feel like they're cut off mid-sentence, such as the question related to the server rules. Keep in mind that the introduction is effectively the rest of the server's first impression of you, so we'd like to see you expand a little on your answers in the first half of the introduction at the very least. :) Tell us more!

Of course, we can't force you to divulge private information, nor will we ever. Only you can decide what you want to share with us, but you should be able to expand without divulging anything you don't want to.

Thanks!

Love,
Loxmardin
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:Well, I’m the type of player that always like to enjoy what the game offers to me, as a player. I always search for the best way to make much friends as well as I always try to respect them and the others who play around us. Respect, for me, not only as people, but as a player, is above all. Respect and maturity.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I’m from Brazil. My primary language is Portuguese. But I have an advanced experience with the English because of my years of playing.

How did you get into Warcraft?:3 years ago, I was in an game house, when I first saw World of Warcraft. My friend was playing, in a Brazilian private server. I remember that he was in Booty Bay at the time. The city and its beauty for me was awesome, then I asked him to show me more of the game, and its places. Was awesome because much of them were based in the history of real life. I’m a student of history and that thing attracted me. So I began playing with my friends and I’m until now playing and enjoying.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: Well, I found this server when I was looking for new servers. What attracted me was the roleplaying. I’m already charged of only PvP and PvE, so I was searching an different thing, an new thing to do in World of Warcraft. So, I was reading in the Wikia and I saw about roleplaying and after discovering what was it, I liked it so much. Is like play Warcraft III but… more real.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I enjoy the roleplay that everyone is participating. You know, there’s sometimes that only you and other person are playing and another 2 or 3 are assisting. It’s good when everyone give its words and participle. It’s cool when your history, your tale are appreciated by the others that is assisting. It gives an good ambient to be. The place where you make the meeting is an important thing as well. There’s no fun if, like, you will be an priest of the Holy Light and give the sermon in the Cathedral of Darkness in Icecrown. There’s no fun on it at all. So, when the place and the conversation and the scene combine, everything is wonderful.And above all, when everyone respect everyone and show it in public, in the middle of the others. That’s the more important in an roleplaying, not only the roleplaying tself

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: I like human paladins. I always liked, since the beginning of my playing, to read the Lore of Warcraft. When I saw the history of the paladins like Turalyon, Uther Lightbringer, Alexandros Mograine, Tirion Fordring and Arthas (before his betrayal) I was fascinated. That’s the true way of fighting. Fight with great weapons and with the power of the Light at side, helping cleanse the evil that threats the world and then feel that you was an great asset to your comrades. Feel the Light thought your body when you fight the enemy. It’s amazing. Be a paladin is be an hero, an great hero.

What are your expectations of this server?: My expectations is that I can enjoy my playing and that I can respect the others and receive it back as well. I want to find an place where everyone is adult, I mean, in mind. Everyone must be mature enough to enjoy this kind of playing, because it’s only an game, but, so much people take it serious. Must be horrible to try roleplay with someone and you realize that is an 10 years old child who is in the other side. My expectations is that I can find lore lovers like me, so I can find someone who will know exactly what I’m talking about and in the hour we roleplay we understand one to another. That’s the beauty of the roleplay for me.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: The thing about the Keyboard skills apply to me in great deal because I always try to let my phrases little. I’ll see to it that I can spell right phrases without those diminutives, because by reading this rule, I can see that any error will be crucial to my kicking. So, I cannot say that I was not warned of the consequences.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"): No. I don’t want.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: My name is Vander. I’m descendent of the warrior line of the once mighty Kingdom of Stromgarde. I was trained as a paladin, and that’s the way I like to face things, as an bearer of the Light’s grace. I always try to look if there’s an way to my homeland, the homeland of my ancestors, can be restored. But it seems that the Alliance is not interested in our cause, in our problem. One day, I know, Lord Danath Trollbane will return from the Outland and restore our homeland to its glory. Our prince is dead, now an member of the Forsaken, another threat to our kingdom’s security. If I could help, I would with pride and honor, alongside with my comrades, dressed in red armor and bearing my sword with strength provided by the Light. I fight undead; I fight demons and other atrocities. But, none of them was with pride an honor as would be fighting for my kingdom. The Alliance was an great asset to me, and was my home for so much time. By now, my head is confused because, after all, I fight for the Alliance, but the Alliance does not fight for my homeland, the Alliance does not help my people, and they are both humans. Stromgarde and Stormwind are both composed by humans and not even by this fact I do not see them aligned in arms. One day, when I fight for my kingdom, I’ll not need the home provided by the Alliance, but I’ll thank the Alliance so much for their help to me. I’ll be glorious one day.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: I just want to know, how the guilds work in this server. I’m curious to know if it works like an real faction or if it works as an simple guild. Just this.
Hello there, lordnathal! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Oh wow, you took that to heart! :D I'm glad!

As for your question, I'm not sure what you mean. Guilds are what you make them. Sometimes they represent actual in-game factions (Kirin Tor, Dragonflights, Farstriders, Argent Crusade, Burning Legion, etc.) and other times they represent individual player groups, families, noble houses, mercenary bands... Whatever you make of them as a guild leader, really. Not sure if that answers your question, though.

Do you have Skype? If so, you should check out this thread! Feel free to add my Skype (loxmardin) as well, if you want to chat, ask questions or have me add you to the official CotH Skype Group, manually!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under. Also, take a look at this announcement about the .LFRP command! It's totally useful!

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them. Don't forget to "/join Chat" for general chatter, "/join Barrens" for general randomness and more spammy chatter in-game!

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
Overseer Loxmardin
You call yourself Lord Nathal, but you have no love for the Mok'nathal tribe of Orcs! What is this treachery?! Why do you play with my heart!
It's because my nickname between my cousins is Nathal. My true name is Natanael. It's just an diminutive and have nothing according to the Mok'Nathal clan