The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I like just two games, warcraft and half life, and all games about this games, i have already 11 years playing warcraft. I also play games just for fun, but about the games like warcraft, the rp is more than just fun, is like to make real a book, and what is better than warcraft books.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Peru, Spanish

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have played warcraft since 2004, start with warcraft II in the Dos Box, after that i play Warcraft I orcs vs Humans, and warcraft ROC and TFT, i already have the books, but not time to read it, i am thinking in do it after my exam.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
i find you on google, i search for "rp private server wow", i love the rp games, to hard to find a good one on wow, i hope in this server is the one

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love all the rp ways.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It is night elf because they are ancestors of naga, the corrupted elf followers of Azshara.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope a good community, and a good game.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The discriminations rules

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
I am glad to have one, so "yes"

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In a world where no one can be who want to be, a world where the life is hard, where you have to take your guns and take your own food, even when the man who has money can buy it, buy it to you, paying with your own money, the money which you give value, value which means nothing, because you know it, but i don't want to know it, where someone give you paper for eight, nine,ten, twenty hours of work, hard work and you accept it because you believe it, even when you know it, because that is your world, the world which you want to believe, but you don't want to know it.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am not a good English speaker, so sorry me for faults.., in Spanish this will be awesome.
i want to ask, is the end of the server? i read the post that you have in the index of your page.
Throm'ka, potential recruit!

You have taken a tremendous step with this submission! You will receive an 'official' response in due time, but meanwhile you may wish to ensure you've reviewed the following:
  • Rules (Remember, ignorance is no excuse in the case of rule-breaking! Don't make the Peon Overseers lash you with the whip any more than necessary!)
  • Policies (There are some policies that may be rather uncommon, so if you have not yet checked them then spare a moment to do so!)

Some extra reading that may be of use:
Soon, you should receive a reply to your submission from one of the Peon Overseers informing you of whether you are a suitable candidate for Peonship. Be patient! Just review the above information and a response will come before you know it! As an aside, I think Peon Cobollatin has an... er... 'interesting' ring to it, eh?
The server as it was is over, as some of the posts in the server news explains. However, even though you won't be able to get in game I'll approve you for the forums, so you can see where we take it from here and decide for yourself whether or not you want to join in on any of it. Just make sure to abide by those rules Overseer Krotok posted when on the forums.

We have a skype group amongst other things, so if you want a link to that just tell me.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Its ok, but now what i have to do, i want to be in the game. i know im not a good writer, but with help i can, you also know im not an English speaker, so is hard to me, and more hard if i have to write about thing that are not real, but even with it i love wow, so help me please.
There is no World of Warcraft game currently. The site was contacted regarding a DMCA violation and was forced to shut down the server less than a week ago.

In the meantime, the community is trying to determine how to proceed. The primary discussion on the forums is occurring in CotH - The Next Chapter.

Until something has been decided, you can choose to join many members in Guild Wars 2, per Guild Wars 2 (Part 2) . There are also individuals who are choosing to roleplay on the forums, in Skype, or pursue other mediums if that interests you.