The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello and thanks
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, thoroughly. You will not see a problem arise from the rules and polices come from my end.

2. How did you hear about us?

A simple google search. I wanted to RP and the servers i tried never offered a good RP experience. But as for how i arrived here literally the power of Google.

3. How did you get into RP?

On a private server, WoW-Trance to be specific, i realized that PvP and grinding wasnt my thing. I love the "lore" of WoW and I am still learning about it, but I am already interested in playing a role as a character in days such as. I rather fight for a purpose instead of just leveling and to "pwnorz" people, I want to fight things with reason and purpose. I see RP as a way to put yourself in a character shoes and be them, and i would love nothing more than to be surrounded by people who feel the same.

I don't want to "play" World of Warcraft, i want to be a part of it.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

A friend a while back told me. I never played retail, but been playing on Private Servers for 2 years and then some. As a RP'er i just got into it roughly 5 months ago. I am still on the learning curve but only learning curve due to the fact i need continue reading about the Lore.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Wow, Night Elves & Blood Elves. I am a sucker for elves. Class would be either druid and/or paladin with some warlock thrown in there. But i am just as interested in the other classes and races excluding gnomes.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I RP'd a warlock which was quite fun due to the way i had live in secrecy because i been told that warlocks are frowned upon soceties in Azeroth. So in other words, i like to play as someone who is someones right hand man. Moreover, i like to be the leader and head guy in situations involving tactics and situations requiring lots of patience and wit.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Any type really. I perfer to be one taking orders but being rebellious at the same time, something along the lines of that. With this i am like a chameleon, give me a situation and i will adapt to it.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I am a senior at high school. I am in my school's Television Production Program. I am planning on becoming a reporter for local news and hopefully that will propel me to work for ESPN. I am helping PBS at the moment film a series of Jazz concerts called, "Jazz Roots Festival", that is being held here in Miami. So yea other than that, i love sports, Football to be exact.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I am American. Born in New York, so grammar and such should be a non-factor. I can speak spanish but I am more fluent with English. My parents are both Dominican.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes, 110%. I will abide the rules and policies no questions.

Thank you for the consideration.

Happy New Years LOL
Ew, more elves?

Moving.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Lol, i am thinking on wanting to learn about Trolls. They seem to be in the backseat when people mention races, and i like that.
Capitalize i when you are speaking about yourself! I I I I I I I!!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
i am sorry...

Oops! I am sorry!

Blame the "I" deficiency on some damned website known as, "Myspace".