The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello, I'm Hedain
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes. Everything seems to be created for keeping the RP environment thriving, and I'm quite impressed!

2. How did you hear about us?
My friend Talrom found this server with another friend. he found me playing WoW and told me about it. I came right over to see what it was all about, and here I am!

3. How did you get into RP?
One day I had finally hit level 50 on my main. A warrior. I smiled, knowing I had accomplished what I wanted to for the day, but I still wanted to do some things on WoW. I looked at the server list, and saw the green letters right there: RP.
I hadn't known what it was, so I went there. Feathermoon. I later learned it wasn't the best place for Role Play, but eventually I enjoyed myself, and decided to try different realms. I found one, and made a new character, quickly making new IC and OOC friends. Now here I am, enjoying every minute of it.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I saw a friend playing it one day, and thought it was pretty cool. I soon learned a lot simply by talking to him about it, and soon enough I bought the game and began playing.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I enjoy playing Human Warriors. I've always loved their stealth detection and reputation bonuses. . . and I don't need to worry about any RP accents!

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I'd have to say the more elderly folk. I enjoy playing as a retired soldier, or as a diplomat.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Pretty much any Role Play. . . . I don't have a favorite. . . the only thing I have a preference on is that I want to RP with experienced Role Players, which is why I decided this would be perfect.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I like to do woodworking, go fishing, and hang at the local gas station with a coffee with some of my friends. As far as weird tricks. . . I can vibrate my eyeballs, face my palm down at the floor, then move my elbow 180 degrees without moving my hand's postion, and I can put my leg behind my head. . . .

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
Well I'm from northern United States of America, and therefore speak western English. . . we have slightly different spelling. . . so I may not spell things right in your eyes. I also know a decent amount of German, but I can't speak very fluently.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Of course, and I agree to follow the rules and policies. And should I break any rules, I'll willingly accept the consequences.

- Hedain
Welcome. And stuff.

Moving.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -