The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Richard's introduction
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yeah, I did, although anyone could say that :p. There's nothing shocking in there, most of those rules apply on retail aswell.

2. How did you hear about us?

Someone on one of the other Private servers I've played on told me about it, he has a character here aswell.
It was a Roleplay server, but there were hardly any serious Roleplayers, and although I had a nice group of people to Roleplay with at first, most of them left.

3. How did you get into RP?

I'm not sure, actually. I didn't really do any Roleplay untill I decided to create a character on one of the Retail WoW RP servers to see what it was like. I've been more and more into Roleplay ever since. I also used to roleplay on several forums, though. But not that often.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I knew some people who were playing World of Warcraft. I had already played the Warcraft Strategy games, which are three of my favorite games, so I decided to give it a shot.
I don't know why I started playing the original three warcraft games, though. I've always liked Fantasy games, I guess. And I used to play alot of Strategy games aswell, so.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Hm, I don't really have a favorite race or class, although if I have to pick one, I'd probably say Orc and ehm, Deathknight(Not the ones that are playable in WoW, though. I mean the original Deathknights from Warcraft II, the Orc spirits in human bodies). Mostly because I started with the Orcs in Warcraft I, II and III, and my first WoW character was also an Orc.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

A neutral character, one that wouldn't mind killing if he'd gain something from it, though.
Or an overly brave one, one that charges into groups of monsters without thinking and that thinks of himself as almighty. I like to play an Assasin or thief of some sort aswell.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Large scale wars are nice, and a RP in which I get hired to kill someone is nice aswell, I also intend to create a Assasin character if I get accepted.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Ehm, when I'm not sleeping or eating.. I read, draw and play alot of xbox360, Wii and PS3 games. Mostly Fable II and Guitar Hero, although I also play alot of FPshooters.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
The Netherlands, my first language is Dutch(No, not German, Dutch), although my English is pretty good. I'm not sure about the Timezone, though.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Ehm, yeah, I remember it, and I 'agree to abide by the rules and policies' aswell, if I wouldn't, there'd be no point in posting an Introduction :p
You know why they call 'em Night Elves, right?
- Because they can go all night long.
Har, har, har.
[Image: approved.gif]
Welcome!