The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

And now Nova joins the game!
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, and my eyes are still bleeding

2. How did you hear about us?

I heard of this place from a friend of mine, a pretty close friend.

3. How did you get into RP?

Hmmm, I think I got into it from reading random RPs in these forums on Gaiaonline. Soon enough I found myself joining said RPs and such.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

My old man introduced it to me when we were bonding one day, it was kind of odd, anyway since that day I've been into it.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

I would have to say that my favorite race would have to be the Blood Elves. I've always loved elves and when I picked up Burning Crusades and played it for the first time I instantly fell in love with these Elves. I think it's the ears really. And the eyes, they entice me so. As for the class I would have to say the Rouge class is my favorite. I love stalking around in the shadows and being able to just steal things without the victim noticing. Hehehe.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Hmm, my favorite kind of character...? I like to play a character who's kind of a sociopath, and extremely skillful. The kind of character that goes into battle for the thrill and the sport. They'd crave nothing more than a glorious fight against something bigger and badder than them in a final test to the end to prove their mettle.

There is a reckless edge to Their tactics, like making rash choices that endanger them and everyone around them in the name of victory. For them it means do anything to win, and cheating is not out of the question, nothing is. On a lighter note, that same character is also a prankster who likes to get in on little innocent or sometimes not so innocent jokes on their friends and others around them, of course the pranks are only for attention. When it comes down to it the only other person this character would really get along with would have to be someone they've bonded with for a rather long time. Someone that they look up to as a sibling that they never had or something of the sort. Unfortunately even that bond can be strained often for them.

Their effectiveness on the battlefield would have to be described as ruthless and skilled in many forms of combat, they would take on anything almost blindly thinking that there is nothing they cannot handle. They are more suited as being something of a front-line warrior,a great asset for an army. If a rather scary one.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Hmmm, I like the more adventurous RPs. Ones where the characters explore the world over or a new world, finding new and old faces, battling mortal enemies, etc etc. But I'm up for most any type of RP.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I listen to a lot of music and I'm something of an artist.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm a New York born Puerto Rican, and can speak English and Spanish, also I can understand a little German and a little Japanese. My vocabulary's just about average, I think. I get all anal about my spelling so I don't think I'll be making that many spelling errors, if anything the only words I'll spell wrong are the ones that I seriously don't know how to spell.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes yes yes, I agree to abide the rules
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."

[Image: megaknockingoutstar.gif]
Looks alright.

Moving.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A finn joins the fray Teslabot 2 1,031 05-13-2014, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Ariellen Joins the Fray (Hopefully) Ariellen 1 804 06-13-2012, 01:48 AM