The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

With a hearty hello!
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, I did.

2. How did you hear about us?
I simply googled 'private rp server', and this server came up.

3. How did you get into RP?
All I did when I started playing WoW was kill, kill and kill. I was obsessed with it, I loved PvP and everything related. After my live account expired I tried private servers, PvP, once again. After two years of doing the same thing, I wanted to try something different.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
My older brother told me about it. We used to play together.
Good times!

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I don't really have a favorite since I don't really care much.
For Alliance I like to play dwarves, preferably Paladin. Every time I hear a Dwarf say something comepletely random it makes me laugh.
As Horde I usually pick Blood Elf, despite the fact that most people find BE's 'not horde-ish' or even gay (?!), I like their background and their magical addiction.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
That would be the 'wanderer'/adventure-seeking/semi-psychotic type of character, with a good sense of humour to make RP more fun for myself and others. Most of the time with an evil background (like an evil parent or guardian), but not evil himself.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
The laid-back type of RP, as i'd like to describe it.
I enjoy walking around, meeting complete strangers, relaxing, like nothing too dramatic or complicated.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
When it's not too cold I enjoy playing Basketball with friends, watching movies.
But in general... video games. Since I was a little boy there was nothing I enjoyed most than playing games with friends, or reading about games. I tend to be naturally good at shooters :roll: .

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I'm from Holland aka The Netherlands. I believe the timezone was GMT+1, I hope this isn't too much of a problem.
I was raised by Dutch parents, so my first language is obviously Dutch, but I don't feel like I have issues with English...

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes, yes and yes. I'm very exited to start RP'ing!
[Image: Rensinapp.jpg]

Welcome to CoTH!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I just want to crush your hope here, Sin. That is the most crudely done editing I may have seen in my life. Yet I love it..
[Image: Untitled-332.png]