The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Vaughn aiming for acceptance.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?Yes I did, I really can't wait for some serious RP for once. Maybe this server will do some honest to god justice.

2. How did you hear about us?
Google to be honest, my search for some sort of private RPing server for a few game's went on for quite a while. It's good to see I finally found one.

3. How did you get into RP?
Honestly I used to RP back on Starcraft. I've had a two man RP that lasted for a few month's while I went to school. Eventually I hosted game's on Byond.com which were focused on RPing. I always had an imagination in real life, when I was real little I would (I suppose RP hah) with my cousin's on occasion.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
A simple love for MMORPGS that are actually GOOD to be honest.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I have no particular class I favor, but I do have to say I'm against pure caster based races. I suppose I would ENJOY a Human Hunter, but since Blizzard never gave me such a gift I enjoy Human Rogues (or Rouge) / Human Warriors. Dwarf Hunter's always made me laugh, but I'm more the Human Rogue OR if I were horde, I'd normally be an Undead Rogue or a Troll Shaman / Hunter.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I'm more the guy whose either a Loner who will occasionally aid the side of the light (good karma) or I've been known to be a completely sadistic dark and evil demonic like person. I wouldn't mind being a sub-lead character, someone whose in an army, wouldn't bother me as long as the people higher than I am would know what to do.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Any RP is fine with me, as long as it has a purpose. A bit of comedy within a battle, sure throw it in just don't go over board! Drama while the moon is out, the ocean breeze in your hair, go for it, I'd love that! Stalking a scout force from Stormwind to ORG as a Loner/Rogue or as someone who plan's to foil the alliance, enjoyable!

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Eh I play a bit of Airsoft, I game a lot, I enjoy cooking and watching nature in general, not much else to say there. Oh and I can easily manipulate my voice (voice acting) which I may try to get into an actual job.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
United States, and I speak English commonly. I've never really learnt a second language, and I'm decent with grammar / spelling.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I don't have any problem's agreeing to anything, so I shall! Let's just stand on the same ground, respect one another, and have a good time with it.
As a side note (I had just thought of adding this) I will say that my history with roleplaying date's back as far as when Dungeon Seige first became popular, heck back when Diablo became popular! My personality since then (character, or roleplaying wise) has gradually become more advanced. At first I was the "rage filled warrior with a blood lust". Eventually I became the "spiritual warrior with a dark past, willing to walk a lonely road to the future, easing the burden called life for those he may cross his path with". A loner, with a darker "look" to him, yet a gentle and soft personality once and or if someone truely get's to know and understand him. That would be if I played more toward the "good / netural" side however..

The darker half, I had to dive deep into that which few truely wish to go into, the mind's of darkness themselves. I am not the typical "Burn the villiage to the ground, leave no one alive!" evil character. I try to be the one who kneel's only to that which proves himself or herself worthy of guiding his blade or arrow into the heart of the enemy. The darker half shall simply stalk his prey, a reminder to all those wandering away from the crowd, that there will be someone watching. As evil, I strike out quick, I try to seperate the group, pull them in, and have a one on one, or something to that effect.

There are a ton of suprises with my roleplaying styles, depending on the situation of course. I honestly love playing a number of rolls, though I really cannot stand any "main-type" person, I prefer the ones in the back, people who you rarely hear from, but when you require me I'll always be easily reached and very dependable.

In either case, I thank anyone and everyone who read's my "acceptance" speach, I may not be perfect but I can asure you I'm worth the trouble >=D, though no trouble shall be had!

((Edit)) I HAVE read the rules, and I will NOT disrespect anyone, even if they disrespect me on a massive level. I follow the "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all" and the "Treat others the way you intend to be treated" rules..As for my roleplaying style, most of my interactions would not be offensive or cause OOC drama, that I can promise, unless of course someone doesn't enjoy losing an R.P. battle once and a while hah (if you understand).
[Image: approved.gif]
Welcome!
As a side note, keep in mind that generally only Grak has been checking introductions in sweeps. I would highly suggest to learn some patience and not see things that aren't there.