The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello everyone
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, it took a little while but all the rules are clear and simple, to have a mature and fair based RP server.

2. How did you hear about us?

Well i've played on several different private servers that include an RP structure. WoW-Trance, which used to be a very widespread RP based and also PvP based server. This is where i first heard about this server, when one of my guild members got banned by their "Skynet" for advertising another server.

3. How did you get into RP?

Well it was about two summers ago i was going to a camp with one of my friends every day and we'd end up sitting at his house one each computer playing WoW. He showed me RP and i immediately got into WoW RP. I had roleplayed as a child, but i always used to call it "pretend" as many others have. We'd go in the back yard with rediculous articles of clothing such as cardboard boxes, or long robes. We'd usually play with sticks, or plastic hockey sticks, or swords. -sigh- The good old days

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Well i have played every warcraft and starcraft ever. I used to love making maps and campaigns. I even used a catch prashe from the game with my friends for a whole week. -We need more gold- -We need more lumber- But ever since World of Warcraft (WoW) came out, i have been hooked. Not so much to be an obsession, but they let you create your own hero and be who you want. So to me it has been a great experience travelling from one Warcraft game to the next.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Well, i don't have a favorite class. I love Tauren, Blood Elfs, Trolls, Night Elfs, and occasionally a Dranei

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

My favorite kind of character to play would have to be someone with a position in a clan where his voice is heard, and he makes a difference. And a caracter that is very skilled in RP and PvP (if i ever need it)

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

My favorite kind of RP is either a village based/military RP where everyone functions togetherto maintain the city and function as a whole, or a clan that seeks to either bring peace to the world, or destroy it.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I love to play my guitar, i am in a band as of this moment, but we still don't have a name. Hmmm talents...well i can sit really weird. make my legs a T on the ground the middle part being my two legs, and the top split in half are my two legs. Since i can do that i can make an I with my body laying down. Yeah not too weird. But other hobbies i have is hanging out with my friends, playing video games like CoD, and i used to play D&D

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I am from the United States of America. I live in Arizona, now the only palce in the world that doesn't have daylight savings (Because we get too much of it anyway, why would we want to save it?)

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes i do agree and abide by all the rules and policies stated.
[Image: Rensinapp.jpg]

However, I do strongly suggest you keep up on your spelling and grammar. Capitalizing your "I"s is always a good step.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△