The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

*Walks In and Lights A Smoke, Noticing the NO SMOKING Sign*
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, I read the 'Rules, Policies, and FAQ's. There were a lot of them *wipes forehead* but I managed to push on.

2. How did you hear about us?

I 'Googled' you. It took a LONG time, but I found it and was pleased by what I read [was forced to read.]

3. How did you get into RP?

I am not sure, I have always like pretending I am someone else, like I have no boundaries. I used to play the Sims, best game ever, and eventually bought all of the expansions and bought Sims 2. I am still working on the expansions for Sims 2, but It is a really great game.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

My friend introduced me, we play a lot of other games, but this is the best. I played Warcraft III for a while before I bought this and I was highly amazed.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

My favorite Race/Class is the Death Knight Night Elf. I like these guys because of their structure, they're tall and really lean/muscular. They also have really cool hair, like me... or not *slips into the shadows*.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I like to play a father or a teen kid usually. I like playing fathers because they can go out and do whatever and usually get away with it. Afraid to say, I am into 'House' RP's.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

My favorite kind of RP is a city or town role play. Again, like I said, a house RP because It is always worth the time and you may build a friendship with the people you are playing with.

8. Do you have any hobbies?

I enjoy listening to my Radio or iPod. I also like playing my PSP which is uber and sometimes my sisters Nintendo DS. I also like the PS3 and Xbox 360.

9. What country are you from?

I am from The United [or not so] States. I live in Odenton, Maryland.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes, once again, I agree to your rules. You're pain bearing, uber strict rules. Just kidding *awkward silence*.
Enter Generic Signature Here.
[Image: Rensinapp.jpg]

Welcome to CoTH!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  *Walks In Through The Door* Oh.. Hey There.. LeoElric 0 483 11-19-2009, 03:50 PM
Last Post: LeoElric
  *Liv Walks Into The Room* - Introduction Livion 1 563 03-21-2009, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Andrasia