The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Different Road
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, of course I did. The Rules/Policies/FAQs have been read, memorized, duly noted. So yes, I have read them and are happy with them, don't change a thing.

2. How did you hear about us?
Well while surfing the net, looking up countless private server to join. I came across a website that listed a few servers that were rated top private servers by I assume the people that were on it. CotH was the number one choice for the people it seemed. What better way to strengthen my Roleplaying skills, and mengele with the best of the best? So naturally I clicked the brightly color ad that was displayed by vivid colors, and was whisked away to this lovely site. Where I was prompted to read the rules and such, and did so avidly.

3. How did you get into RP?
I started Roleplaying back in the days where yahoo had user rooms, and the majority of Roleplayers scourged the net at various chat servers and forums. Remembering the way it felt to have my finger weave such tapestry felt, compared to everything else I had done gaming wise felt..Epic. Though, it wasn't until I was introduced to the wonderful world of MMORPGs that my experiences with text based roleplaying would further relish in the depths of my unhindered imagination.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
Short and sweet would be this tales of tales. It all started when I walked into a Best Buy that had a demon session of WoW set up in the gaming section. A cleared path would open as my eyes darted over to the screen of a kid moving the mouse around and hearing a faint "Uhhhh!" As his enemies were slaughtered by his character. Rushing over, I could do nothing but be in awe at the site I had beheld. When the kid left and I took a whack at it, I felt like a kid and his first time on a swing. Going just high enough to have my stomach tingle, and my breath be taken away.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
That is a tough question indeed. I have no "favorite" class, though you could say I have some I fancy more then others. My top three that I enjoy playing are Blood Elves, Humans, and of course Gnomes. Though I'm not limited to those, I can play anything when it comes down to it

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Hmn, the type of character I like to play is normally a would be type character that does many a things. Mostly a loner type of character, him having an almost shady prosana. As for his actions, I would think of him to be the assasian type. He would think before he acts, and only kill if he would gain anything from it.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Group RPs, and one on one RPs are all welcome. When I first start my character many of my RPs tend to lean towards him being a student or something, under some ones wing. Training and sparring sessions adored as well as battles.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Well, even though I'm online most of the time, when I'm not I can be found playing guitar, bloging (Income) and hanging out with offline friends.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.) I'm from America, I speak English though do to a stroke I had a few years ago, sometimes I misspell or make simple errors when typing.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Not only am I going to answer yes to this, but I will promise as well to abide by those rules and policies which I had read.
Approved. Welcome to the server!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Killer on the road... Roddik 1 605 04-26-2009, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Kaghuros