The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Gruntin's and Salvations!!! Pink skins!
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, I read it twice and found it very agreeable and seems to be for the overall good of the people playing!

2. How did you hear about us?

I heard about this Role playing server from the one called NarijikaOdasako, During an Role playing game in War Craft III:The Frozen Throne. After explaining that I was having a difficult time finding fellow role players that don't just spam things like "Zomg! rofl -uber attack- " Etc. I was referd to this site, which so far, I am enjoying very much! Props to the creators.

3. How did you get into RP?
Well, I got into Rp a long while ago when me and a few friends decided to form a Role playing story. It ended up getting to around 500 pages in length before people decided they needed to find something other to do then post on a website. After that small mishap, my cousins told me about World of Warcraft, which set off a few bells, And yeah from that i've been trying to continue my conquest of Rping!

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
As said above, family was the main reason for me joining World of Warcraft, but being an old fan of blizzard, (Diablo, Starcraft, Warcrafts) it really wasn't a large jump. Although the whole MMO experience was different.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
A very good question indeed! Well seeing as their are SO many good things about each! id have to say, at heart, I am a horde fan. Sorry Alliance :P. Regarding race, I enjoy the large tauren, and for class, I would have to say with out a doubt, Hunter. (Pets for everyone!)

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I used to be into a more sadistic kind of charcter, but lately I have been really enjoying just the humble farmer/fisherman/craftsman/merchant (I could go on all day, but I will spare you :p) with the attitude of having to do what needs to be done, Be it saving a princess in a castle (Go mario!) or exploreing a forbidden cavern at the end of time.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Oh ho! A difficult question indeed. All that I can say, is any Rp is good for me. I tend to not be picky when it comes to Rp long as it's entertaining and fun. Be it event based, PvE based , Or just casual. It all sounds good to me. :)

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
For hobbies, I like to tinker with electronics other than that I can be classified as a normal college student that does not really do much other than study. (Sad I know :(.) Talents, hmm, is filling out this application with a solid 48 hours of not sleeping considerd a talent? For a stupid human trick...Does rolling over count?

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

Born and raised in the good 'ol USA. First language is English. My grammar is normally good, but from time to time I have my bad days, and mess up with a few typo's here and there. What can I say, I am not perfect.
And for general time zone, Im on Eastern.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Of course! The rules are set in place for a reason, and from what I have seen, they all seem agreeable! -claps- well done! :P. I will abide and uphold every rule to the best of my ability! :D
I saw my name! *Hides.*
[Image: badge.jpg]
Huh, I guess I am what my main is. o.O
Of course Nari! :D
[Image: Rensinapp.jpg]

48 hours without sleep? I envy you.

Welcome to CoTH!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△