The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Decent RP Addon.
Not sure how this server views Addons, but its worth a shot?

Doubt any of you know me. But this is a addon I found a year or so ago and have used since. Though no one on Kilrogg uses it. ='[

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... -play.aspx

If you have it, and another person has it. You can read up on their character if they fill out the info such as Firstname, Middle name, Surname, a Prefix for your name, such as Sir, Mr, Mrs, ect. It also lets you put in a costum title, though that should be used LIGHTLY. It also lets you put in a Nickname and a Housename.

Under the Identity area, you would fill out a Appearance. Eyes, Height, weight, Emotion, and then a indepth description. The pages after that are for your Home, Birthcity, a Motto your character goes by and then finally a History of your character. Under those are different flags for your character

Normal RP
Casual RP, Parital OOC
Fulltime RP, no OOC
and then Roleplaying beginner. Though based on this server, No one would have this one.

Under that you can choose what are you are doing atm. Be in In Character playing, o OOC playing. Or Playing in Character looking for Contact, or playing as a Storyteller.

Hope this helps a bit, and Hope to see you on the server should I get accepted.
Actually, we already have a thread like this (you'll find it if you search or browse the forums), and MyRolePlay is already recommended there. As this thread is a "duplicate" in that sense, I'll be locking it to keep the forums (sort of) tidy.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DICEx a dice rolling addon DuskWolf 5 1,953 09-30-2013, 11:25 AM
Last Post: DuskWolf
  Easy Combat Roller [ a RP roller Addon] DuskWolf 10 2,299 05-20-2011, 08:15 AM
Last Post: DuskWolf
  Tongues addon needed! Clurk 6 2,356 04-24-2011, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Clurk
  Addon Recommendations? Kaghuros 8 1,734 04-19-2011, 07:55 AM
Last Post: Clurk
  The New GryphonHeart Addon Formana 2 870 09-05-2010, 02:51 PM
Last Post: vovve7