The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

No, it's not related to "graves", but excavators.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
I always read such things, especially the FAQ and server information, to make sure it's something I want to be a part of. Came up with a yes after reading all of it.
2. How did you hear about us?
I've been looking for wow RP servers, and after ending up in the middle of god gaming servers or "RP" servers where I'm met with a "lol duel?", I googled around more, and found this place.
3. How did you get into RP?
I got into roleplaying a good while ago, on neverwinter nights. Been RPing on NWN for 6 years, and still going strong.
4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I played WC1 when I were rather young, bought WC2 aswell, and later when I were slightly older, I played WC3, and got really into it, especially after the expansion. Rebought WC 1 and 2 and bought a pocket book with some short stories, and fell in love with it all. Later came to wow, and got sadly disappointed at the minor twists and errors in events that popped up.
5. What is your favorite race/class?
If I'd have to pick one, it'd be taurens. And Cairne is the reason for that.
Classes, I'd pick Shaman, Mage or Hunter. if only one.. Shaman.
6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I like to play all sorts of characters, mainly wise sage- or strong survivalist types.
7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Where you can sit down with other people and chat or do events, and a little while later go "holy crap it's 5 am!" Then promptly not care and sit up the last 2 hours anyway.
8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Don't get time to do much else but chat with my flat mates about everything from gray pebbles to rocketships, game and such. naturally enjoy a good night on the town just as much as the next guy.
9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
Norway, Norwegian (northern Norway! Quite important, as we're the real Norwegians*sage nod*)
If anyone spot spelling grammars that obviously aren't me pressing buttons on they keyboard too fast, do inform me, so I can wiggle them out. Timezone I'd rather not say, as I'd be embarrassed if people knew how dreadfully long I can end up playing when Roleplaying, but I'll reveal it and say GMT+1

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Naturally.
Approved, but please work on spacing things out so it's a bit easier on the eyes.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slovak's [Witty joke related to introductions here] Slovakiani 3 3,369 12-11-2014, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Slovakiani