The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

hello everyone!!!
Hello!

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

-Yes of course... I unlike most people like to read documents before signing them... You just never know!!

2. How did you hear about us?

-Well i was looking around some sites for private servers for the game Wow and you guys seem to be the best and most advertised PV server! I found you through google search!

3. How did you get into RP?

-Well long long time ago i got a brand new Nintendo. Some months latter i found the game Zelda. I played it and loved the RP Gaming ever since. As for Online RPG the fist I played was Everquest. I played it for years off and on but decided to get out of it because of all the drama and the plat sellers just ruined the game play! Suddenly EQ2 came out and jumped on that right away to find out that the game's game play was messed up and dissliked it. So I was on the look to find a new game...

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

-...So i talked to my sisters husband and he told me of a game he loved to play! I just happens to be WOW! only he likes the PvP were as my self I prefer a story line.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

-Well I've always loved to reveal my evil side in gaming so the evil races is what grabs my attention fist. Then I like spell casters like the necromancer. The fact that you can kill things without getting hit is just spectacularly evil. Also it requires a challenge. If you don't like a challenge then you are dull in my eyes!!

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

-Like i said above...An evil spell caster!

7. What is your favorite kind of RP

-My favorite kind are stories about a character(s) that start small and grow as they encounter foes upon there journey. I also prefer the games that have no end. I would have to say that my favorite game I've ever played is EQ. If the plat sellers didn't come, people would stop pulling drama, and the cost to keep your acc. wasn't so high, I would be playing it still today!

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

-Well of course I have the hobbie of gaming. I like some motor sports like racing, biking, and sledding. Outside of that most of my time is being spent playing and loving my wife and 4 kids. That is probably my biggest hobbie / human trick I've got.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

- Well I am from Sask Canada. I am a young husband and father of 4 at the age of 26. I am a high school graduate but have to say that english spelling was not one of my highest grades so to speak. Thank goodness for the spell checker on here or I don't think I would make the cut. I spend my work hours in the oil field managing a section of a business. the section I mannage hauls fresh water to the shacks on drilling rigs.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

-YES, DO, and WILL!

- Thank you for your time! hope to see you all in game!,, If not then I guess I bit the dust with this intro!!
Heh, man enough to admit he doesn't spell well. Don't worry, I'm sure all the spelling and grammar nazi's about will keep correcting you in-game. :wink:

Moving.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -