The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hidilly Hey!
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Read them, and about to read them again to make sure I didn't miss anything.

2. How did you hear about us?

Well, I was in Warcraft 3, on an SotDRP map and we were discussing Goblins. I went through how they got so smart, one question lead to another, until the host mentioned your server and I asked what it was about, you sounded like some decent folks, so I decided to check you out.

3. How did you get into RP?

Back when I was six, it was called pretending, but on a serious note, I got into it when I was eleven, I went through my RP noob stage, and three years later, here we are.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

My babysitter's husband used to play Warcraft: Orcs & Humans, me and my brother just loved it. We could watch him play all night and when my brother brought back Warcraft 3 for me one day, I just couldn't stop.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Orc Warrior, because it was my first race/class combo I ever played and loved it.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I guess it depends on my mood. Sometimes I feel the need to play a humorous character like an orc peon, while other times I could go for a more serious character, like a villain.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

One with a good group of fellow RPers, and some action! An axe chop here, a sword slash there, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I like to read over whatever I'm interested in at the moment, draw maps, make worlds and the people who dwell on them. My focus shifts alot, I read over one thing then go to read over or learn the next thing.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

Burlington, Wisconsin, Chocolate City U.S.A! Man, it's a nice town in Racine County, but I shouldn't rabble over that, either way, we're Central Time.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Of course, I didn't come here to grief, and I'd be happy to follow the rules.
[Image: Rensinapp.jpg]

Welcome to CoTH!

...Send chocolate!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△