The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Elf looking for freinds^^
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Indeed^_^ and agree 100%with them

2. How did you hear about us?

I was looking for a good rp server due to being rather of all the pve and wanted something a little more relaxing and fun so i stumbled onto this one and thought why not give it a try seems like nice freindly pepole

3. How did you get into RP?

Well i started role playing when i was 13 by joining in a knight tournament society and played the role of a squire and i thought it was alot of fun so i keept doing it each summer and never really got bored with it

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Me and some freinds started playing warcraft like a month after it had been released onto the market we had played alot of wc3 and thought we give it a chance

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Oh thats gotta be the blood elfs their so cool and cold in their way of doing things their like a storm one second your in the eye and everything seems calm and easy the next all hell breaks loose and thats about how i look at blood elfs as a storm..calm for now and the class has to be ither a warlock or a hunter if i had to chose deffently the warlock cause i mean...evilness!^^

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Hmm...thats a hard one but given that i love playing blood elf id say it would be the Mercenarie traveling around the lands takeing on jobs from the once wanting vengance on others or simply to get ride of them i also enjoy playing the goofy one from time to time or just sitting around being the lisstener to others storys

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Something with a little action in it or some romance^_^maybe with a jellous X in the backround not being abel to let go of his or her old flame but also some long quest to find a pink apple: p

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Oooh i got loads of hobbies..to many for my own good i suppose on my spare time i write poems play on my bass...go out and shoot some arrows...lets see...horseback rideing ..knight tournaments ofcurse..being with my pets and freinds

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

Im a viking from sweden^^and my first language is swedish ofcurse then..danish and so on: pbut id like to think i speak english rather well or so ive heared my typeing and spelling is fine i think even do i tend to be abit random in my senteces pepole always seem to get what i mean thoe and thats all i need no need to be perfect just get your messages trough:)

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies

I swear on Thors hammer i will^^

Ps*Puppymen are cute: p
I give this my own personal thumbs up! Welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself :)
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
Well thank you^_^ i feel honored GM´s are kinda scary but since the pic sooo cute its not to scary: p im sure i will and hope to see you around:)