The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The one and only Arganoth
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Lets see, I read the rules and like them. I read the policies,i liked those too. Last but not least, I read the FAQ's which i found to be extremely helpful. Overall I believe the Game Masters have truly created one of the finest sounding hardcore Role Playing servers today.

2. How did you hear about us?

I have tried to Role Playing on the regular wow servers. Barely anyone ever does anymore. Feeling sad and depressed I decide to surf the web. I figured something would pop up. So I began what I thought would be a long search. Turns out it only took Five minutes for me to find this site, and decide that this is the type of Role Playing server that I have been looking to play.

3. How did you get into RP?

I love reading. In Fact I love it so much I read about a book a night. Can you guess my favorite genre? Fantasy. Ever since I was a little boy I have loved everything about mystical creatures, such as the Noble Elves, the rock strong Dwarfs, with their underground kingdoms. The humans who are almost always found in Fantasy Realms, creatures who relate to us. Ahh, yes I do not want to forget my fascination for the other factions. The Orcs, trolls, goblins, the undead, all these being the most popular "evil" races. Yet when I was introduced to Warcraft I met a few new races, such as the Powerful Magic hungry Blood Elves, and the Alien yet normal Draenei. Warcraft, such a fascinating world. A place that changed my opinion on each race mentioned. It amazed me. I mean Orcs, Trolls, Undead, no longer perceived as "evil," or the Humans Elves, Dwarfs, or Draenei, not the "good guys". Every race not yet welcoming each other with open arms yet working to fight a greater threat the scourge! My first though was AWESOME! This is a World where I could actually dive in and live the life of my character. I could be the hero I wanted to be, or the silent outcast who no one likes yet he does great things for them, and fit in with other heroes, and evils.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
Well, I decided to join the Army last year at the age of 17. At basic training last summer, all everyone talked about (including the Drill Sergeants), was World Of Warcraft. Once basic was over, I bought myself a laptop went over to the nearest Best Buy and bought the Battle Chest. The minute I killed my first wolf I was hooked. Okay maybe not that soon, but once I Hit Level 10 I could not get enough of the game. Ever since I have played the game everyday. Now I am in search of a good Role Playing server to enhance my Warcraft experience.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

BAH! This is such a difficult answer. Mostly I play as a Human male, something I can relate to, and believe I am him. I also enjoy playing as Night Elves. I have always had a fascination about the elves, always wishing I could actually BE one. Then I've played as the Tough Orcs and Taurens. those guys are huge, and so cool. So to answer the question, I would Have to choose Alliance, Human, Rogue. I enjoy rogues because they are Dark and Mysterious, not to mention deadly. But no race/class is truly my favorite since I have played them all.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I enjoy playing two types of characters. I love playing as the Chivalrous Paladin, only caring about defending, and helping those in need, and the people of his kingdom, showing loyalty to no one but his king, family and Guild. Then most recently I enjoy playing as the Almost silent, Rogue. The one who has a hidden past, a hidden secrete that he slowly lets out. The man who does not make just anyone his friend but only those he can trust, those who know he is willing to die for them and they are willing to die for him. The man who has a Dark past, but slowly reveals all.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I enjoy almost ever RP. my two favorite though are, well to be honest I have a romantic side, so I like to play as a male always seeking a woman companion, to share in each others adventures. The other side I like is Fights.Wherever there is a fight i am bound to be there sword or dagger ready. whether it be verbal or physical i will always be there. You could say in the RP Realm, I have a passion for trouble. I don't enjoy fights because, I am Blood thirsty but, because I love the excitement of it all.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Well lets see. I play soccer, run track, lift weights, I do gaming a lot. Being in the Army gives me alot more opportunities to try things such as Shoot a variety of weapons, Go clubbing, and meet people from all over the world. Oh yeah also parachuting, sky diving, scuba diving,and playing with explosives.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I live in New Jersey at the moment I will be moving soon once I graduate. So I guess that would imply that I live in the United States Of America.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Absolutely. I mean if I did not then I am pretty much telling myself to go and play the regular World Of Warcraft RP servers. with these rules and policies you have managed to create a unique RP server one that truly defines what RP is.
[Image: approved.gif]
Welcome!