The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Greetings to you all!
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Of course I have, I have researched this server a bit before I decided I wanted in on the actions.

2. How did you hear about us?
Google'd "WoW Private RP Servers". Simple eh?

3. How did you get into RP?
I got into RP when I heard from my friend (whom I play DnD with on Sundays alongside a few others) of an RP server on Neverwinter Nights called Escape From The Underdark. From there I was just enthralled with the immersion!

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I started playing Warcraft 3, and after very much enjoying the storyline I played 1 and 2. After playing all of them I moved onto WoW where I immediately joined an RP server, Steamwheedle Cartel.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Hmm...that is a tough one. I'd have to say Blood Elf for race, I'm just amazed by the elven history on a whole and how they have persevered through great adversity. For class...ok, it would have to be a close race between Paladin and Mage, despite the fact that my current main on Steamwheedle Cartel is actually a Warlock...

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I prefer to play the noble and wise characters. The old Paladin, the lawful mage, any kind of character likee that. Although I can play any type of character regardless. Variety is the spice of life as they say!

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
My favorite kind of RP is the sort of RP that forces a character to do something he/she wouldnt normally do, an old, grumpy Paladin babysitting, or something like that!

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I personally like playing video games, playing DnD with my mates on Sunday and generally being socialable. I dont have any particular talents that I would consider extraordinary nor do I pocess any ability to perform stupid human tricks!

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I am from Scotland, or to be more specific a little town called Paisley, just outside of Glasgow!

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies/
Is this a rhetorical question? Of course I plan to oblige! I'd be wasting my time otherwise!
Approved!

Welcome to CotH!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!