The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The system must be changed
Your introductions system is the biggest failure Ive ever seen, I mean is a RP server you guys dont have to worry about the player, it doesnt matter if it is a drugdealer because you are far from it, if you people want to get more population start from changing this... pointless system.

Goodbye

Shogouki
I think we are quite fine with the population the way it is.

Thanks for your input!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Umm, I have nothing against the Introduction system. It just gives a chance to reject people from the server who have no interest in Role-Playing what so ever
I think this is a great system sure it can take a while to get accepted but that's a test of your patience and people got to remember that Admins have other things to do and if you wait patiently you will get accepted.
[Image: classic-76561197997915481.png]
Prime example why the system works so well! *glee*
Patience is the key, I suppose. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Well... Since when were the introduction made to clear out people's personalilties and such?

I thought it was so we don't get the wrong people. If they are a drugdealer, well that's not our place to judge really.

Hope he finds a place more to his satisfactory.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Kretol Wrote:Prime example why the system works so well! *glee*

This.
Who Loves Orange Soda?
The introduction system is an epic idea as it stop's all them idiots who want to mess around and just get on people's nerves out of the server.
One godmoding, poweremoting, impatient lord of darkness less to deal with, eh?
waffenbaum Wrote:One godmoding, poweremoting, impatient lord of darkness less to deal with, eh?

Maybe not to this extent (don't really know, though), but impatient, yeah. Our system is fine, and the reward for having that patience is great.
This guy must have been on too many retails where the RP servers stand for "Normal Servers in disguise".
Wow @ this thread...
˜★Sketch Blog
Well the GM's and admins have said this many of times... This server was never meant to be huge roleplay server with hundreds of people.. It was ment to be a small tight-knit community of people who love to roleplay and know how to do it properly. The introduction system may seem like a failure, But it obviously works. The rules and policies are not over the edge, They are fair in every way possible. I'm sure the new introduction system was thought about for along time.. It superb compared to our last introduction system. Everything on this server are fair and just. The rules are not too hard and everyone is a great roleplayer. It is unfortunate you feel this way but I hope you find success at another private server that doesn't have a 'failure' to seed out the people who obviously dont want to or cannot handle the simple yet efficient rules set out by the lovely GM's of CoTH

~Kael
I know of at least two other "private" servers which are more or less like retail. Only everything is broken and they're overall kinda meh. And they're all about grinding to 80, then raiding.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boat combat system. FlyingSquirrel 0 1,008 09-07-2013, 01:56 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  How much have you changed? Xigo 20 3,098 05-29-2013, 12:22 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  The Tier System: (A prestige system idea, work in progress) Brutalskars 199 24,273 08-17-2012, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Xigo
  Fort's 'Advanced' Roll System Fortwit 4 1,221 12-21-2011, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Fortwit
  Small question about the new adult system. hyenaskate 8 1,744 12-10-2011, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Beltharean