The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Greetings my beloved cohorts
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes I did. I completely agree with all the rules and regulations set forth in them. I adore the fact that you demand respect for our fellow players online. That is something you don't see enforced nearly enough on free servers these days.

2. How did you hear about us?
I wanted to find a good RP server and when this one popped up I knew that I had found a new meeting ground.

3. How did you get into RP?
About 6 years ago I was at a friends house and he was role playing. After a few moments of reading I was hooked.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
About 3 years ago I was at another friends house and He was playing WoW and role playing. The next day I was WoWing it up so to speak.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Personally I like the Blood Elves and the humans. The blood elves lore is just so captivating I couldn't wait to read and learn more about the story line.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I like to be the mysterious type. The one you see sitting in the corner of the bar just taking in the scene. His sword propped up against the table with his helm hung over it. Waiting for something or someone interesting to catch his eye.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I guess the better question would be what type of RP do I not love. The only type of RP that doesn't carry me away is erotic rp.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Well I am writing a novel at the moment. When i can tare myself away from that I enjoy going out and riding my motorcycle. Also I enjoy going over to my friends bar to shoot some billiards.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I am from the sticks of North Carolina. The only wiggle room I may ever need is to allow me to slide with my "country" twang from time to time.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes and Yes I completely comply to the aforementioned rules and regulations.
[Image: Rensin-junk.jpg]

More elves? Bah, we'll get you sorted out eventually. Welcome!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My beloved introduction. Zadan 2 725 11-13-2011, 01:40 AM
Last Post: Zadan