The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Very pleased to make your acquaintance.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes. I've also talked to a few people from the server to get the feel.

2. How did you hear about us?

After I left commercial WoW, a friend of mine told me about this place.

3. How did you get into RP?

The same friend above got me interested. I enjoyed being able to showboat my grammar, spelling, and creativity for the whole WoW world to see. (All comments on the use of the Oxford comma here are welcome).

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Oh lord, I read a few other applications, and it seems that Blizzard played a masterstroke by getting Southpark to do a WoW episode...

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Such conflict! I love Gnomes, but my favourite class is a Druid.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I've had a lot of fun playing an evil character in the past, using my words to spread lies, deceit and disorder... but I'm retired from the evil doing business now, and prefer more subtle RP styles. Consistency is always the key though, if I'm nuts, I'm always nuts... if I'm cute and chirpy, upbeat is my middle name.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Impromptu, ad-libbed RP. Think "Who's Line is it anyway?" meets WoW. Riffing RP scenes like a virtuoso jazz musician, and it only gets better when there are other people riffing, and riffing off them. (I really don't mean to be as pretentious as that sounds. Stories are OK, but generally sh*t happens, and how we react to it is most interesting to me.)

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I am able to dance like a Night Elf girl (and I'm a guy), and can wiggle my ears. As for hobbies, I just read too many books.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

Ingerland!

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Assuredly!
You can never read too many books, only too few.

Welcome, mate.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Ta very much, like!
Hey! Welcome to the server ;)
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Introduction - Make Haste! irhunter95 1 685 10-20-2013, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Most pleased to meet you all! (An introduction.) Zevrinia 2 696 11-18-2011, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Zevrinia
  i have arrived so stop your bickering and make me a smoothy Proxymorph 7 1,218 08-28-2009, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Nostra
  My Introduction, I hope I did not make any mistakes. kazhera 1 661 05-12-2009, 02:18 AM
Last Post: Kretol