The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

What is the "gift"?
Hi! I'm still waiting for my introduction to be processed, but I'd like to know what this "gift" I keep hearing about is - the one you get alongside the tokens. I apologize if I haven't looked hard enough or if this question is in the wrong forum, but I'm very curious and I much much prefer human interaction over looking things up on a wiki. Thank you for your time!
I think you refer to the 'Farseer ring'. It was given to grunts previously when we were at 2.4.3, but we aren't stable enough for goodies like that. It might be brought back, I don't know for sure. But it is currently not available.
Kaelvan Wrote:I think you refer to the 'Farseer ring'. It was given to grunts previously when we were at 2.4.3, but we aren't stable enough for goodies like that. It might be brought back, I don't know for sure. But it is currently not available.

What did it do?
Essentially made you rigged beyond belief for farming and such.
[Image: Signature.png]
Well, what did it do in specific? Like, stats and such?
Ugh.. It doesn't matter that much if they don't have it currently, But yes. I think it boosted your stats and gave you some massive health.
Kaelvan Wrote:Ugh.. It doesn't matter that much if they don't have it currently, But yes. I think it boosted your stats and gave you some massive health.

Oh. I'm sorry if it's an annoying question - but I'm just very curious about it, that's all. Thank you both very much!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winter Veil Gift Requests (2014) Kretol 30 8,904 01-15-2015, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Aethon
  Holiday Gift Requests (2013) Kretol 50 9,684 01-18-2014, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Holiday Gift Requests Grakor456 45 6,320 01-09-2013, 01:55 PM
Last Post: CappnRob