The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Connection Issues
For those that aren't already aware, as of early this morning the server has been offline. At some point during the morning, my cable modem lost connection and still has not regained any connection despite several restarts and whatnot. When I got home from work I'll try some other fiddling around, but a technician for my ISP will be coming over tomorrow morning to see what the problem may be.

I'll post any further updates as I become aware of them! Thank goodness for wireless connection cards for laptops. ;)

Edit: Server's back up. Huzzah!
Good luck with getting it fixed!
No worries Kret. ;)

Hope it gets resolved soon!

... Mind you I think everyone does! LOL
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Assume its still down? :\
Use Server Status to check. If it doesn't load up, it's down. Otherwise, it's up.
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
I tried to log onto the server, stopped at connecting. I normally get that alot when trying to get into WoW.

Doesn't hurt to double check. *Goes and looks at realm status and realm list*
Connection has been regained, things are good.

However, before I bring the server back up, I'm updating to the newest revision, so it'll be just a few more minutes!
Thanks Kretol. :D

Jinny (AKA AmyraTess) says she luffs you and is going to send you smoochies and flowers for your birthday.

... Don't ask.

EDIT: Touchseed says to get on chat. Heh.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Thanks Kret, I was so bored without the server. I had to go to another server that was completly boring, but thanks!
Server's back up. Rejoice!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Login Issues? Kretol 0 1,430 06-01-2011, 03:04 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  I really dislike my connection... Kretol 17 4,061 04-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Last Post: saluku
  Characters stuck or login/out issues Fawee 4 1,220 04-16-2008, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Kurion
  11/17 - Possible Connection Issues..? Kretol 0 940 11-17-2007, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  11/15 - ISP Issues Kretol 1 1,139 11-15-2007, 02:15 PM