The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I am so happy found this, not even brown nosing!
Before i introduce my character and profile and all that. I would just like to stay how happy i am to have found this place. I have had a lot of trouble in the regular WoW RP servers. Any server i found i could never find any good role play for the Horde, and the alliance was all the Cliche boring and annoying characters. Mainly the first one, mister moody mystery pretty boy. And what tore me to look for a Private RP server? Well i finally found an RP server with some decent horde role play. But one day my third day in, the guild master says that if we have any ideas we should share them with him, and that he loves new ideas. So i told him a few ideas, a couple to prevent having the Bank Ninja'd and, he wanted guild chat to always take place in a building for a role play. So then he kicks me and tells me I'm nagging and in his face. so i got really Ticked off and went to Google to look for "Horde RP private server" and i found you guys and i LOVE the description of your server. So here's my introduction so you don't get angry at my rambling.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes! i read all the rules and "Stickies" and read all the rules on your guy's Wiki the 7 Cliche, the 10 Commandments, and all that. Also the warning signs. I will try to follow them in my Character Introduction as well as i can. I am sorry if i have poor Grammar. I go to a school full of kids with strong Accents and poor Grammar, i kinda just take on.

2. How did you hear about us?

Well as i said in my Description i got angry at the horrible Role play enforcement on regular WoW servers and i looked up "Horde RP private Server"

3. How did you get into RP?

Ive always been a role play ever sense i was a little boy. Of course I'm almost 17 now. When i would sit there and play video games, i would add voices to the characters in my head, give em little stories. I know that makes me sound a little Crazy he he. But yeah when i was twelve i started using the internet, and got into Text role play using AIM and gaiaonline. When i was 15 my friend Mike bugged me endlessly until i would try WoW. So i finaly cracked and tried it, and got addicted, I've been playing for a little over a year now.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

Well as i said before in #3 My friend mike bugged me endlessly until i would play WoW. i told him "No! Never going to happen!" "That Game is for nerds!" "I don't want to throw my life away with that crap!" and i finally played it... and then i couldn't stop HAH!

5. What is your favorite race/class?

My Favorite class or race...? Well that's a tough one i love most of them for different reasons! I used to like Death Knights for RP but they got way over used. My two Current favorite classes Would be Shaman and Warrior. For shaman, i would like as an Orc or a Troll. a Warrior, definitely an orc. So i guess mainly orc is my favorite race, i love their buildings, city, beliefs, and all that. So yeah orc Culture is great and Thrall is really cool. Hes the Horrible beast monster, who's really a sweet heart, but he still kicks the snot out of you if you mess with his friends or people.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

Hmm... All depends on my mood. The kind i like to play the most, Would be the loud mouth, cocky, Trouble maker, who still believes in doing good and helping people. They get in trouble and don't listen to Authority, they care more about their friends. I guess i like them because it reminds me of myself. and the other kind i really like to play, Are Orcish soldiers, proud of their faith and follow their leaders, but will still go against them if they believe what is being done is wrong.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Well i guess, as embarrassing as it is to admit, my favorite kind of role play is Romance. Ive always been best at that sense i hang out with girls a lot. So I've kinda grown into the Sensitive type. I cry in sad movies, or anything really sad... I've even cried because of bad things that have happened to an RP character. Hah, I'm such a pansy according to my friends, But then again.... they don't hang out with the girls do they? who's really laughing... ((-lolz-)) And the other kind would be Military or Spiritualistic for WoW specific Kinds of role play, but not SO into role play fighting yet, its kind of difficult to comprehend, especially role play fights with a lot of people. It gets confusing when combined with all these random posts, also combined with ADD and ADHD.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Hah, well not many, ive always been a Gamer, i like to hang out with friends and do stupid things in public, confuse and weird people out. Hah, I'm right out of the movie Jack ass...

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I was born and raised, still being risen, in New York. But if course i live around the Inner city Gangster kids around my school, some of them talk like that, but not all of them are Gangsters, just kinda talk like them. So i talk to them and I'm near then occasionally, at rare occasions i hang out with some of them. So my Grammar isn't at its best, but i try to make it better.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I agree with all the Terms, Rules, Policies, of your forums the usage of the Server, i read everything, even the Wiki you guys used, i found that to be useful in the Ideas i have for a couple Characters. So here ill Introduce a Physical and History Description for my Character that I've worked the most on, other than Thero my blood elf, i don't think ill use him here. I like to keep Physical Descriptions in Note form or it seems like random Rambling, and everything is all Unorganized and strange.

Race: Orc.
Class: Warrior.
Name: Thar'zun Stone-Cleaver.
Face and Head: His face is scruffy and dirty, a Short bear that looks like it was shaved with a rusty Axe, a small loose looking Mohawk. His face is a little Droopy but it looks like it hardened Half way through the Drooping. His eyes appear to be orange, and his Left tusk is Broken.
Body Appearance: His body is a Darker green than most orcs, It could be his skin darkened in the sun, or it could just be dirt from the mines. There are some Noticeable Deformations on his Upper body, His left Forearm appears to be missing a large Portion, in a Mining Incident, one of the Dynamite he had set in an upper part of a wall, Fell out, falling right near his arm before Exploding, Taking a large chunk of his Left Upper Forearm off, as well as a bit of his abdominal area. Shamans, Priest, and Basic medics ran to his aid and managed to save him, But he was scared and Deformed.

History: Before Thar'zun ((Or Thar as his Work buddies called him)) pursued a Military Life style, He was a peon, working in a Mine south of Orgrimmar. A couple months after the Incident of Demons appearing around the mines, Thar'zun realized that there were some strange looking creatures roaming around the mine, he didn't like the noises they were making, or the Language they were speaking. He gathered up his Fellow peons who had no idea what was going on. Then suddenly the Demons started attacking them, Thar'zun Managed to to get a most of the peons out, and kill a few of the little Lesser demons. They fled back to the Den in the Valley of Trials, where Thar'zun explained all that happened. On that night the Den Master spoke to Thar'zun saying he was too Strong, and Too Intelligent to be wasting his skill as a Peon. So Thar'zun was told that he should look for a job in the Military. He accepted the Suggestion and packed up his things and headed for Orgrimmar. Now eager and excited about a new life, he searches in Orgrimmar Now, looking to make something more of himself.

((Here is a Text Role play sample of what i am like in Text role play, mainly because i just like to show off my skill.. hehe))

Thar'zun walked up to the large gates of Orgrimmar, gawking up at the mighty walk way. His face and clothes were dirty, He had a large Nap sack rested over his shoulder, full of his old tools, a roughly crafted sword in a Holder, food, and some other things that he brought with him. He moved closer to the gates of the Large Orcish city, Before a Skinny Female Orc in Typical Grunt armor, walked up to him and spoke "Wait Brother, i have not seen you before, What is your name?" she asked in a Husky tone. Thar'zun cocked his left eyebrow and thought for a moment, trying to speak correctly "Me name... is... Thar'zun..." He replied simply. He couldn't speak proper Orcish very after the long amounts of time he spent with peons. The Orc female smiles "Ah Thar'zun how interesting to see you here" The female orc spoke. Thar'zun lifted both eyebrows high now thinking she was somebody he could have possibly known. "Thar'zun Know you?" he asked. The guard laughed and shook her head "Oh no not very well, You just repaired my axe one day when i was visiting in the Valley" Thar'zun gave a goofy smile before heading in with a small good bye to the guard. He walked into the large section of Orgrimmar with the bank, seeing all the Different races and things, he became over excited and charged into the city, His Nap sack rattling and jingling as he ran. How will his new life in Orgrimmar go? Who knows...
[Image: approved.gif]
Welcome!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have found my way here! Freke 3 735 06-12-2009, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Anski