The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

alrigh' thea' ladds n' lass'? Grom's dropping ba'!
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes, turned up to college one day to find out that my course was re-scheduled, so sat in the library all day procrastinating and reading the lore and rules, and wrote them down in note form- i often find writing things down helps to remember them.

2. How did you hear about us?

Truth be told i did not "hear" about you, i discovered you whilst home one night writing about one of my characters when i got a message from a friend on windows live messenger. It read: "yo dude i found a cool wow private server, it's an endless AV and you start with epics!" now, this sounded inviting but im not one for mindles killing unless it's in character and in the most dwarvish way possible. So i set out to find a dofferent type of private server, due to my home realm of Moonglade being infested with Illidan's many children.

3. How did you get into RP?

I got into roleplaying through World of Warcraft and Dungeons and Dragons, i have always been fascinated by writing storries, got into pencil and paper DnD at about 12 years of age, then discovered the world of warcraft a year later, i started off by trying to mimick myself as a gnome, this didn't work, being myself was pretty borring, so i then took it up a notch to the bearded dwarf. It was then i met -the- Mithril Guard, a dwarvern RP guild, they were very good and essentially taught me the art of RP.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I got into World of warcraft through books, i got ahold of a graphic novel and loved the idea of an online "RPG" i thaught this meant everyone RPed, was a nasty shock when i saw people running arround saying things such as "plz"

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Favorite race? Tough question as i love Dwarves and humans due to the friction and friendships you can have bouncing between them, but for the horde it has got to be undead, i just love their tragic backgrounds and find it fun to play the really sinister schemer who picks his tongue over the sword. Overall i'd say dwarves though, the little stoic beards of ironforge have the most versatile characters for me, and i enjoy doing their accents.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I often Rp in a set group or warband, i enjoy going for the tongue twisting fastmouth or the short tempered rage machine ploughing through.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Acting out a plot, that involves a group venturing into a dingeon, i like to be able to say "i saw the demose of X" on characters depending on their background, essentially grouped Rp and exploration.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Writing and art, i write storries when i dont have a computer within my grasp, and i am currently studying art and design, to progress to theatre designe, i get a great deal of inspiration from Warcraft to, such as sculpting models of the character then writing a shortstory about them. As far as fitness goes my passion is skating, with a board ofcourse as there ain't no other way to go!

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

Believe it or not i am from england, and my grammer is very poor, i know this isn't much of an excuse but i am dyslexic and will not spot mistakes in my work no matter how much i read it through, excluding the obvious ones. my in-game typing is were i suffer, as i try to type at speed to keep up, i get alot of typos, although i do think my understanding of the language is pretty fair.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yes, wholeheartedly, i wouldn't have bothered with all of this if i did not agree on your terms. Take care everyone! i hope to see you in game.
Welcome to the server!

And don´t worry, we all take the time to wait for the others response, if someone wouldn´t do that just ask them to slow down. Better slow and well spoken than fast and uh... misspelled.

Remember to capitalize the i when refering to yourself!

Happiness is mandatory, citizen.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dropping in from the Past (and from a tiny Island) ShadowStormSimon 2 966 12-27-2008, 06:51 AM
Last Post: Hawk