The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Shayla Roseblossom's Intro
Character Name: Shayla Roseblossom of the Tribe of the Pure Heart

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Of course I read the rules, policies and FAQs, otherwise I wouldn't've found this cute little format to use ^-^

2. How did you hear about us?

I was looking for a WotLK server with a slightly higher-than-blizzard rate, with NOT instant 80 characters, and of course, lots of roleplaying ^-^

3. How did you get into RP?
I've been an actress and an avid roleplayer since I was 5. I played Final Fantasy on the NES, and simply fell in love with how each character worked. In my mind, I imagined conversations each character would have with eachother when speaking with certain NPCs and such, and my world just explanded from there!

Ever since, I've done almost every tabletop game you can imagine, plus quite a few that none of you have probably ever heard of XP

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I actually started out rather despising WoW, because I lost a few friends in their obsession over the game. Only just recently... YEARS after it's been out, I finally got sick of hearing other friends use WoW referances and jokes and all of that such, and having it all whizz right over my head, so I jumped onto WoWScape, and learned for myself. I learned from there, and bumped all the way to 70 with my super-pretty Tauren Druidess ^-^ I was being trained as a GM, but on my third day, my trainer quit WoWScape, and I was kinda left in the dust, so I decided to move on, and since I WAS moving on, I decided to try out WotLK ^-^

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Tauren Druidess is for the win. For those of you who aren't immature little... Peons... I am a Furry, and so naturally, the Tauren would be my race of choice. I am also a Pagan Druid in real life, by both birth, and by practice, so it was almost as though I was destined for this XP Although I must admit, the lady Tauren have such a strong and subtle beauty about them that just makes me go gaagaa ^-^;;

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I always play the "Good-Guy" I'm a very moral gal, as I've been told, and I just really don't enjoy the whole mean thing. Besides, honor and glory is so much harder to get than just being and evil bastard, and I do so LOVE a challenge ;p

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Everything! I love roleplaying times of war, times of peace, martial arts, fights, casual conversation, sexual scenes occassionally, ANYthing! I LOVE RP and it's why I'm here ^-^

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Besides my rediculous amounts of charisma, I'm a really good people person, and I'm good at being creative, with writing, roleplaying, and I'm one heck of a good cook!

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm a Chi-town gal! Chicago, Illinois. My main language is English, my second language is Spanish (I'm pretty good at it, took it every year in school, high school, and college, so I can have a little pride ^-^;;), and also quite a decent amount of Italian as well.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Rawr! Like I said before <.< I'm a good girl, and I'll do as I'm told XP Besides, if we all behave, we all have more fun ^-^
Good girl likes bad boys, right? /flex

Besides, evil is far more funny!

Anyway, welcome to the server.

Happiness is mandatory, citizen.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!