The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Talbain's Introduction
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, I did...twice.

2. How did you hear about us?
I was searching the board for a server that WASN'T PvP since I keep getting killed while I'm roaming Stormwind. I found this server on the Top 200 list and decided it was worth the time and effort to give it a go.

3. How did you get into RP?
I got into RP when a friend showed my Dot Hack Infection for the PS2. Ever since then, I've played roleplaying games like my life depended on it, including Phantasy Star Online and the rest of the Dot Hack series. I was also introduced to Gaia Online by a friend who's name constantly escapes me (was it Brian?)

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I was actually introduced to the game by one of my friends in High School. Back then, the only game I played was Guild Wars, but that was becoming strictly PvP for everyone. So, when he said he was playing a game that had some Roleplay elements to it, I said "Sign me up, Scotty."

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Usually, my favorite race is a Night Elf. I could never quite get over disappearing into the night without a trace (Shadowmeld)
My favorite class is a hunter. While on Guild Wars, I used to play a Ranger with a sword and a very impressive Longbow. So, naturally, my love of sniping at long range migrated to the Hunter class on World of Warcraft.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I usually play the brigand who has a shadowed past. My characters have usually returned from a war of some kind and has hidden himself amongst the masses for his own protection. He's driven out of hiding by the world's events, which leave him unsatisfied.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I'm not quite certain myself. I've done paragraph RP's for a long time. However, I can get into real time Roleplay easily, and i'm starting to consider Cosplay as well.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I'm trying to discover my (gasp) artistic side. I've learned I have a knack for fixing things, as long as the damage or problem is obvious. With that in mind, I don't really have any true hobbies besides computer and other games.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I'm from Haymarket, VA in the good old USA. Yes, it's as country as it sounds. I live out in a subdivision surrounded by horse farms, with a town not more than 10 miles away.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I solemnly swear my intentions are pure and I agree to abide by the rules.
Approved!

A fellow Guild Wars veteran, eh? Elementalist for the win, sir.
I never understood how to do efficient spellcasting. I usually just bombarded targets with so much power that i'd lag my computer. And I always died cause I never learned to Kite people either.