The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Leaving polite style.
I am very sorry everyone, i have tried and retryed to stay active, but not just because of personal things but also because i felt that i just didn't fit in, is why i now must announce my leaving this server.
Probably, this is mainly because i unlearned it.
I used to love rp, mayby on the verge of worship, but now i realize that that was because the retail rp includes hundreds of people who'm you can meet but who will leave your life in an instant, it is due to this that i dont fit in. I just cant manage to play with only a select amount of people, who'm ill see time and time again and must treat with great respect or be murdered by, eeh Peco. ;P

Besides that i realized you would be strict to keep noobs to a minimum, but boy are you strict, my first rp was when i was still learning the rp mechanics here, and this caused me to get great disfavor with others... Mayby it's just me really, pulling ooc into IC, if that is the case it is just another reason to not burden you with me.

You guys were great, despite some bugs this server was of awesome quality, but i just didn't get the feeling that when i leave school, i would think: "Yay, let's rp!"
I'm gonna miss several of you guys despite that i never got to know you, i hope you all do well... If you play retail you might meet me on Bronze Dragonflight soon, perhaps even under the same name as here (Ismael) for i will restart playing within days.

Good luck to you all! The gm's are great, the players are great! The server was great! And the Barrenschat made me piss my pants twice to many a time ^^

Till we perhaps meet again, for now, i once again apologize for wasting time and a name, i'll delete my character and you may, if you want, use the storyline in the workshop under Ismael for any purpose or goal, even if it is to make fun of my stupid fantasy which makes no sense. :)

Seems i never shut up, yet again guys! Good luck to you all and have fun!
Although I never actually knew you, it is a shame to hear that you're leaving.

But of course, we can't force a player to stay here. ^^

Good luck! ;)
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Your RP preference is a lot like mine, loving new waves of people to be up against.

Take care of yourself and enjoy life. :)
˜★Sketch Blog
Sorry to see you go, best of luck!
There'll always be new people who come to the server, difference is that we are a somewhat tighter knit bunch of people. It's a shame you didn't feel the server was right for you, but you're always welcome to come again and say hi.
I'm very sorry to hear that the server didn't fit your needs for a larger roleplaying community. However, I do have to say, I have a lot of respect for you coming out and saying it maturly, rather than chewing out the community as a whole, or eveng chewing out just the GMs.

Good luck in your search for a place that suits your needs, I really do hope that you find something!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Hawk Wrote:Although I never actually knew you, it is a shame to hear that you're leaving.

But of course, we can't force a player to stay here. ^^

Good luck! ;)

Are you certain we can't? Kretol's got some mad mind controlling powers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sinpost, A CoTH-style Blog Harmonic 8 1,785 04-24-2012, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Leaving Eliana 7 1,763 10-29-2009, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Tyr
  Events: Therew's Style therew 2 649 06-24-2009, 01:09 PM
Last Post: therew
  The best dissapearing act ever. (Leaving notice) Yukai 6 971 06-17-2009, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Nostra
  Leaving indefinitely purloinia 2 851 05-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Nostra