The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Getting your Void Walker (Horde side)
So your Intro has been accepted and now your officially a Peon. You create your first character on Coth A Warlock and off you go, a little while later you have hit level 10 Yay GRATS! :D
You run off to the lock trainer to pick up your new skills and get the quest for your Void Walker, but there is no quest :?

Paniked you go to your main city to see if the quest is there and its not. So you type /6 Where do I get my Vwalker? No answer, you ask again. I know I did and I have had a couple of people ask me. This is why I am posting this so us Warlocks new to Coth know whats next.

here we go. get your training and head off to Orgrimmar, collecting some shards as you go. There is a portal in the Orgrimmar AH that will take you to the place to get your V walker. Sorry Cant remember were you end up. Anyway Walk out of the cave and down the path, across the bridge and turn left you will see a big green blob, go to it, the blob will give you your V walker for a nominal charge. it will also give you your other summons when your ready for them, including your lvl 30 mount I dont know about your epic.
There you go. As a note I would make sure you collect plenty soul shards as our chosen summons are stubbourn and wont come back if you dismount or when you log on. Memory serves me right they wont be waiting for you when you have taken a flight either, could be wrong there though.

(Sorry you Alliance Locks I dont know were the portal to the green gloop is from your areas)
Shatterspear village. The alliance portal is in the stormwind bank.
But this isn't just void walker, you can get all your quested skills there.

Totems, portals, hunter pets, etc.
Shatterspear thats the one, thanks Theik

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Metagaming: The other side! Maulbane 11 2,079 08-01-2013, 04:28 AM
Last Post: Piken
  The Horde and the Alliance Wuvvums 14 2,210 05-21-2013, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Aphetoros
  Always Look on the Bright Side of Life! Terant 3 1,371 08-20-2011, 02:54 AM
Last Post: Uguu
  Alliance vs. Horde? highwayunicorn 5 1,659 06-05-2011, 10:38 AM
Last Post: kirilldun