The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Who's Role Play did you like today?
May be in the wrong section, but.. who's role play did you like today?
---
Hagan - 75 years of age, 4'10" tall, and 180 pounds.
---

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
That depends.

Would it be narcissistic to say myself?
Well it was _________'s. Especially when _________ wore that _________ piece outfit. Then then later we _________.

*Edited for Madlib fun and NC17 rating.

But no on a serious note, there is an abundant amount of talent on this server. As for the favourite, (*favorite for you non speaking Queen's English folk) of the moment flows in to an ever evolving taste from moment to moment.

What I do is take my experiences from each person I encounter, and submerse my character in such a way that the only way for my characters to evolve, is by your interaction with them, and not some notion of a predetermined path of choosing.
By "Who's Role Play did you like today?", what role play did you do with others and/or yourself, and how did you enjoy it.
---
---

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
I'd say just living your character as they would live. Enacting as a consolable listening ear. A friend willing to assist those around them. Also acted as a villian, instilling fear in those I regard as my prey. I live to entertain and allow those around me to entertain themselves with probable outcomes of their daily pixilated lives.
Well my topic died fast.
---
---

Died? It's still on the first page. Also, pointing out that your thread is dead brings your thread back from the grave, causing your statement to be a truth until posted, making it a lie.

Armistad, you have great technique with words. You've answered the question, without specifying any one person.

Me, personally. I have enjoyed all of my role-play to this point, and that's why I am on this server.
Spoiler:
We're all doomed
The point of this thread was to say:

My role play with so-and-so was great because we did this and this, and he/she really knew what they were doing.

I mean if you had a good role play session, tell us about it, eh?
---
---

I believe I'll toss my two cents in! :D

I had a wonderful RP with William, Pierce, Aegorn and a few others whose names I am having difficulty remembering, everyone knew what they were doing, and it pointed me into the direction of a type of RP that I want to see done once again.

Other than this, I've had some most excellent RP. Most excellent indeed.
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
To date, I have not had a bad roleplay.

A memorable one was when me, Hogral and another player (I do not know his forum name, or remember his character's name) hunted down and killed an Ancient Wendigo. Twas fun.
Spoiler:
We're all doomed
Hmm...today My characters Kharonos and Nizzen participated in an interesting rp where Nizzen was being hunted by Me alt and Devlin, whom i'd tried to pickpocket earlier that day.

I was like, "Check upstairs! I'll go check the Canals." Log.

Log onto Nizzen "Oh no! You foundz meh!" Run away and hide. Log

Log Onto Kharonos "Blast, where did he go!" "Upstairs!" I run upstairs. Log.

Log onto Nizzen "Aw you caught me." Runs away with Cattie's help.

Log onto Kharonos, walk downstairs. "Ow...tricky little blighter. Hit me in the back of the head and stuffed me under the bed."

It was brilliant.

Unfortunatly the outcome was Nizzen can't step another foot in stormwind lest he be arrested xD
Today was a rather epic day in tavern-rp history

It was so much going on at the same time involving Willaims, me, cattie, rorbin, janit, nimboya (and if I forgot someone, I apolgoize)
and it was truly just a chaotic mess of epicness, so much happened at the same time that was perfectly senceful and caused many weird expressions and crazed people xD
[Image: 25jxl3r.png] ~ [Image: rap0jl.jpg] ~ [Image: 2rz9vtw.png]
- - - - Erie - - - - - - - - - Creezy - - - - - - - - Zarack - - - -
<Academy of Magic> ~ <G S F> ~ ~ <The Forgotten Shadow>
[Image: juzfbn.png]
Hey look, the thread ain't dead!

Can't get enough of that Forsaken RP, even if my game keeps crashing!
Spoiler:
We're all doomed
My overall role play with Gelith, everyone who role played with any encounter of me was great.
---
---

I had so much fun today! Though in particular I have to say I really enjoyed seeing Khal, Celladia and Lokamgrosh roleplay, both with and with others in Ratchet! Though there were many others I really liked too, but I never got to interact with, like Loz and Brailz[I'm sorry, I probably butchered that name! *facepalm*]

Thanks for the great time, everyone! I overall had a lot of fun.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character ideas that don't play by CotH character creation rules Dae 26 10,334 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Dae
  Community Inquiry: Forsaken Role Play and its future on CotH CappnRob 22 5,056 07-28-2014, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Reigen
  What draws you to role-play? grembomb 19 3,177 03-26-2013, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Mayson
  I can't play good characters. Aphetoros 16 7,035 09-15-2012, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Ormica
  I can't play evil characters Dae 15 3,514 09-06-2012, 11:53 PM
Last Post: Bovel