The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Ohai!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Ohai! I'm Stephanie ( I think it's important to know names ^^) and if I have to admit it I adore World of Warcraft. In the Realm which I was in I was like the "Popular-Kid". I tend to have many friends and hopefully will have some on this new realm and I hope you will all accept me!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in England and obviously speak English!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first got into World of Warcraft through my Sister who is actually on this Server now. Her friend showed her it three years ago and ever since I have played it. I played for a few months and straight away got into RP and have improved over the years.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have been on this Server before and I very much prefer RP than any other realm status. From previous experience on this realm I have seen fantastic RP and hope it is the same as before and most probably more advanced. The Realm I play on right now is not what I claim to be the standard of which I want it to be.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy RP of all types. But mostly I love chatting to known people and having "Interesting" conversations with new people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite Race would have to be a Blood Elf because they are so pretty and where they inhabit is just beautiful. As much as people moan about how "Skinny" they are they are still my favourite :P I don't really have a favourite class, they are all fun to RP. But if i had to have a least favourite it would have to be a Warrior.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this Server to be at the highest quality of RP which it was before when I played. It was fabulous before and hopefully it has improved.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I love the fact that there is an Introduction that everyone has to do. It's great to find out about what people like and dislike.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

And as I peer up at her beaming smile, dazed and confused I can't help but break a smile myself. My legs are numb as I free myself from her gaze as I desperately try to move my legs. She frowns, turning her glance past me, shaking her head several times as her lip trembles endlessly. I turn, my eyes widening as I freeze in place. My hair brushes past my face as the door slams against the wall, my head throbbing.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have absolutely nothing to ask. All of them have been answered ;)
Welcome to the server.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ohai GhostCaller 2 798 06-12-2011, 04:47 AM
Last Post: Kirabo