The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Lawful Neutral Cult?
I am still working on the history and such but I was wondering how people would feel about a Lawful Neutralish cult? They will be a group of humans, draenei and night elves whose goal will be to protect nature (Do not mistake them them with D.E.H.T.A, I think that their name, someone clarify). These people will be more....zealous....and yet follow the rules of any towns/cities they are in (This is to avoid my members suddenly running up and punting/attacking 'earth rabists' (Gnomes and Dwarfes) in the middle of a town). Anyway, what do you think?
Timothy Willaims VI: I know what this is! You are all racist against bards! Its a conspiracy!
Rorbin: A bard isn't even a race!
Timothy Willaims VI: . . .racist.
D.E.H.T.A. is basically Chaotic Evil, and I can't see any radical environmentalist group being any good in the eyes of anyone, despite what they do to help. There's that whole thing about how their evil deeds still exist, and how they kill people to stop people from killing animals.
I have to ask this but wouldn't this be your like fifth guild I think you should focus on the ones because if you spread yourself too thin your guilds are going to loose interest and it's overall quality is going to go down.
[Image: classic-76561197997915481.png]
Three.
Bareknuckl Brawlers is doing fine
No one seems interested in the Gnomish Adventurer's League
There is little interest in the Guardians of Blood.
Timothy Willaims VI: I know what this is! You are all racist against bards! Its a conspiracy!
Rorbin: A bard isn't even a race!
Timothy Willaims VI: . . .racist.
The little interest could be due to little promotion, as Tales mentioned it might be a good idea to focus on the guilds you have, no guild will flourish unless you put work into it.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neutral affiliation? ProjectRandom 15 2,970 06-20-2013, 02:24 PM
Last Post: Nymus
  A Possibility on the creation of a cult? Thoradin 21 3,684 03-15-2009, 07:55 AM
Last Post: Thoradin