The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Question
Would anyone mind if I make a guild called The Silver Legacy, which will be made up of Paladins who were in The Order of the Silver Hand before it was disbanded after ther third war?

(Currently planning to have only my paladin be in it but if anyone shows interest I may allow others to join)
Timothy Willaims VI: I know what this is! You are all racist against bards! Its a conspiracy!
Rorbin: A bard isn't even a race!
Timothy Willaims VI: . . .racist.
Personally? I think we have enough paladin inspired guilds.
Yukai the Spiritwalker; Answers come in my sleep.
Look at me! I can shamelessly link my storythread too!
I ony know of the Lambrent....
Timothy Willaims VI: I know what this is! You are all racist against bards! Its a conspiracy!
I agree with Yukai... we have plenty of Paladin guilds right now. And I think the Silver Hand still exists in a lesser form doesn't it? I might be wrong.
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

The Silver Hand was brought back during the events of the DK Starter Chain-Quests only to be combined with the Argent Dawn to become the Argent Crusade (I don't se how people think the Argent Crusade is the Argent Dawn and Scarlet Crusade, despite to the fact both the Silver Hand and the Argent Dawn are hostile to the Scarlet Crusade)
If I'm not mistaken The Silver Hand merged with Argent Dawn to create the Argent Crusade.

As always, your free to do as you wish but I think we all need to start avoiding new guild creation and increase the numbers of existing factions. I think that would open up a greater amount of RP than all the splintered factions we are currently experiencing... or atleast more room for epic RP.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
lol we must have been thinking and typing at the same time lol.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
Well, I don't want to sound rude or anything... but the chances of you getting people to join would be hard. The Lambent's pretty much have all of the Alliance Paladins, spare a few here and there.

Besides, don't you have about 3-4 guilds already?
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

-.- two.

Gnomish Adventurer's League (Planning an event that would hopefully bring members for it)
Guardians of Blood (All Belf guild)

The Bareknuckle Brawlers was Disbanded with Nordin's death.

And you should really read the first post, I'l only let others join if there is enough interest. I was going to make it more for my pally. *shrug*
Perhaps you would be better off joining one of the pre-established paladin guilds?
[Image: Signature.png]
*nod* Is the Argent Crusade around on the server yet?
The Argent Dawn is available here, but the Crusade is an organization personally selected by Fordring because they're amazing.
Kaghuros Wrote:The Argent Dawn is available here, but the Crusade is an organization personally selected by Fordring because they're amazing.

They're hardly that amazing, they already got infiltrated by the Scourge. But then again, if you accept a guy named "The Black Knight" who's dressed as a death knight into your tournament, you're asking for it. >.>
So a Paladin who was a member of the original Silver Hand would or wouldn't be allowed to join the Argent Crusade?
I think no one is allowed to join the Crusade on this server in general.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question on the Scarlet Crusade (Faction Question) Toulac 8 2,527 10-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Diethe