The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Please dignify me with a response
Hello , I'm Psyke, I initially wrote a introduction that I admit was bad because I didn't follow the templates and I didn't read the FAQ-s.
I attempted to correct this mistake by making another introduction that followed the templates and was free of tipos and such and hand (in my opinion ) a decent rp story atached to it .

That's what bring me to my question: Why wasan't I at least dignified with a response for my effort , my post was just deleted apparently and I didn't even get a message or something.

I hope this post doesn't have the same fate as the previous one and I am just curious if you even read it , if not I don't think what you did was very fair .
I know I am powerless to argue with the staff because they can just delete my account or something but I would still like a response.
GMs judge on the first impression of you. If you didn't write a correct introduction the first time, then I'm afraid that's sort of your chance gone. Sorry man.

Here's a link for other servers.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I simply deleted it because you recieved a PM for your previous introductions, one on a different account. As it may be, we do judge your first impression and don't give second chances.
Well I was not aware that there was a template to follow the first time , and I did make another introduction and I followed the template , I am more than willing to write another one , could you please give me another shot , I'm a good Rp-er I swear
As the above two said, introductions are judged on first impressions, right template are not. By doing so, you agreed that if denied. You'd accept it with a grain of salt, if you know what I mean. Just because you wern't accepted, doesn't mean you are a bad roleplayer in the slightest, the opposite if anything. It just means that your 'style' so to say, isn't right for this server. There are plenty of other servers that may fit your style, and I hope you the best in your roleplaying endeavours elsewhere.

Good luck. :)
I don't want to come off as desperate but I would really like to , if nothing else try out this server , and like I previously said I don't think it's a matter of style because he didn't even read my last introduction..... if he had done so and found it inappropriate I wouldn't even be writing this right now , all I asked for was to chance to prove myself , to myself if to nobody else.
I did look at all of your introductions when you made them. There was bias due to you having posted one before, but I still wouldn't have approved it it if was your first. Trying again and again serves no purpose, as you'll be making it more and more geared to be accepted without showing us what you're actually like.

There are other servers for you to go to, and I hope you find an environment on one we mentioned that suits your taste in RP.
Well what exactly about them was wrong ??? Was there something that I didn't make clear or what?
Anyway, thanks for your time, although I don't think I'l find any other private server as populated and as dedicated as this one , apparenlty it was not meant to be ....goodbye
Hawk Wrote:Here's a link for other servers.
I've already checked those ones out and no offence , they are more underpopulated than my country
I doubt they have more or less members than we do, so you´re out off luck then, heh, if you want high numbers of players I can only point at the retail realms.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!