The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Well I think this is funny.
Looks like everybody that logged out Ingame is still waiting patiently on the Forums... hmm. Curiosity.

Thanks for all the work put into the Scourge invasion. Despite its NPC based storyline it opened up a number of RP oppotunities for alot of players and I think I speak for CoTH when I say it was thoroughly enjoyed by all. Much respect to the GMs.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

*Fat lady looks menacingly over.*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
lol. Hey I'm like'n this. Good work on the write up. Is it open for Character posts. Orik was at the shop. Was just missing some detailed info at the time lol
Go ahead.
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
Nikodemos Wrote:Thanks for all the work put into the Scourge invasion. Despite its NPC based storyline it opened up a number of RP oppotunities for alot of players and I think I speak for CoTH when I say it was thoroughly enjoyed by all. Much respect to the GMs.

QFT!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Can't wait till everybody logs in tommorow. "By the light there are Scourge in Ratchet!" followed by "Thank the light, no Scourge in Ratchet." followed by "Oh jeeze scourge in... ha read the post yourself!