The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Force Leave
So, I was going to say this saturday but I discovered I got a 72 hour ban. Anyway. This will be the last day any of you will see me for some time. The reason? Lately my family's store hasn't been getting much business so to make up for it we'll be going without internet for awhile. So I'd like to thank everyone for the great times now to move on to some other issues:

ICly:

Each of my characters will be doing as follows until I return:

Timothy Willaims IV will be off away to be alone as he works on his first ever musical (I'm planning an IC event for when I return)

Bowie Sparkleblade will be off exploring the wilderness

Otton Lioncourt will be returning home to eastvale for some rest

Tenton Brightshore will be at Booty Bay to await a big shipment of silk, wool and linen

Talsimir will be on a pilgrimage to become more intuned with his bear form

Avian will be searching for a new base for the Guardians of Blood

Zindallii will be off hunting Kodo.

OOCly:

I have some questions regarding my ban:

I admit I broke rules 1,4 and 7 and the chat policy by loosing my cool, calling someone an asswipe and then rageloging. However I'd like to know how I broke the GM ticket policy (I only ever made one ticket and deleted it because it wasn't anything too big) and the naming policy (as far as I know, none of my characters broke this policy).Also, I wasn't given a warning before I was banned, or is it just a ban and if I offend again a perma ban? If a GM can contact me and kindly explain I'd be thankful.
Timothy Willaims VI: I know what this is! You are all racist against bards! Its a conspiracy!
Rorbin: A bard isn't even a race!
Timothy Willaims VI: . . .racist.
That was your warning.
Kaghuros Wrote:That was your warning.
ok, I'd still like to know how I broke the GM Ticket Policy and the Naming Policy...
Timothy Willaims VI: I know what this is! You are all racist against bards! Its a conspiracy!
We've had a few problems with you pestering GMs who were busy for issues/tickets, reported by GMs. Also, do you recall a "joke" character named "Daaman?" We don't tolerate characters just made to troll and who are entirely "wacky" or "crazy funny" without having any serious RP behind them.

This has been building for a while, with reported and documented instances of misbehavior and/or bad RP, and a three-day ban is a sign that maybe you should think about changing the way you act on the server.
Maybe you should of contacted the GM via PM to save yourself embarrassment and/or the common thought this post is to extract attention :wink:
"Experience is a Harsh teacher..." - Jigsaw
Kaghuros Wrote:We've had a few problems with you pestering GMs who were busy for issues/tickets, reported by GMs. Also, do you recall a "joke" character named "Daaman?" We don't tolerate characters just made to troll and who are entirely "wacky" or "crazy funny" without having any serious RP behind them.

This has been building for a while, with reported and documented instances of misbehavior and/or bad RP, and a three-day ban is a sign that maybe you should think about changing the way you act on the server.
When did I pestered GMs? I've only ever askd questions and I've never pestered anyone...are you sure it was me? As I've said, only ever made on ticket and deleted it.

And he wasn't a joke character, he was to be taken serious and was for serious rp. He is as much of a joke character as Nim is. -.- not that it matters. See you all whenever.
Heroforgotten Wrote:He is as much of a joke character as Nim is.

Pffffft. Nimboya takes that as an insult.

But, anyways, we'll see you when you get back, and I hope it works out with the financial issues. Economy's a [Insert Expletive Here], y'know?
I'll be around the forums, my aunt is letting me use her computer but it is a 95 and wont run WoW
I wish you as much luck as a average person can.

I hope to see you soon, Hero.
Hi, I'm new... Still waiting for my answer on my introduction... Still, patience is the key... So, good luck with the 72 hour ban and the financial problems. I'm having those right now, I guess... I'm quite tired, so I can't really function. It's exactly 9:29 PM. =/
Alan Volfson
xD The ban was during the weekend, already happened and such
Ban hammers hurt.
Furidan: The Elven Woodsman
Gazzick Tabblebolt: The Engineer Master!
[Image: a10a881f7c7a1fb2c3839d662ebaa24a.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Arcane, like the Force? McKnighter 13 2,616 03-08-2011, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Kage
  Leave of absence. Aruk 5 1,124 08-01-2009, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Aruk
  Temporary Leave Nikodemos 5 1,159 07-02-2009, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  Another one takes their leave. Kiffles 10 2,192 06-10-2009, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Avalanche
  A disturbance in the Force! Nostra 11 2,012 06-01-2009, 01:03 AM