The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

What the hell?
So, hello my name Is Madge, I am Head GM of Rebel-Wow. Recently It has been brought to my attention that we have a hacker running a muck. Now, this is all fine and dandy, but the real reason why I'm here, Is because he also attacked our forums, and he was praising your server. Now, You might not of sent him at us, he might be just some crazed fan boy, but If somethings not done, we will take action. Hacking into our data-base, hacking into our forums and my own account on the forums will not be tolerated. We have His IP and we will submit it to the local authorities. If you guys support this man, then..there are many issues with you. But, seeing as I believe he's just another fan boy, I'm going to give you his IP and ask you that you place a ban on him.

One of our game masters located the IP, and I'll post It here soon, but he calls himself the Bolshe. Honestly, was It you or not..? And If It wasen't you, I ask that you leave this thread up please.
He was banned here as well, if he brought us up it was to get you to blame us. He's actually been banned here since October I think. I can honestly say we don't like him and he doesn't like us.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
That was one of my theories, I apologize to your community, I was just
wanting information. Do you have ANY Ips of this man? He's still trying
to attack us, the main fact is, if we don't receive all information,
we may not be able to stop him, and then you may be on his list of priories.
He's zapped our Data-Base, and our server Is done.
He only used one here, I could pm you it if you'd like, though it's probably the same one.
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
yes please, It'll be much appreciated.
. . . What kind of loser runs around wiping servers out?

There's having an opinion, then there's ruining fun for people. Jerks like him shouldn't even have an internet connection...

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
He's probably switched IP adresses a dozen times over by now, so somehow I doubt the adress you have will be of any use.
waaaghu~
Aruk Wrote:He's probably switched IP adresses a dozen times over by now, so somehow I doubt the adress you have will be of any use.

you see, that's his minor flaw, he dosen't use proxies.
Madge Wrote:
Aruk Wrote:He's probably switched IP adresses a dozen times over by now, so somehow I doubt the adress you have will be of any use.

you see, that's his minor flaw, he dosen't use proxies.

He was never the smartest man. So he's really trying to get you all to hate us via DDoS and spam attacks, is he? Do you know the motive behind it? He plays on your server, or did play on Azshara, as uhh... I forget the name now. A Female Night Elf Berserker Death Knight I believe. Friend of Wrin. If the name comes back to me that might help, but I know he was on your server under a different name.
He did play on Azshara. That is how he got in contact with me after CoTH banned him.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lucelia's Expedition of the Stairs of Hell Lucelia 15 2,097 11-28-2009, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Beltharean