The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Vega's Introduction of Doom!
[justify]First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am a very active role-player in general. I'm very open to about almost any type of role-play, I also own a few sites, but that wasn't the question. Haha. I've only been playing World of Warcraft for a few months; however, I've been playing actively almost every day. I have two main characters - both of which I'm still leveling { I'm not against making another one for this server, I actually prefer this one. }. One's on a PvP server for a friend and me and my fiance are leveling two other characters on a RP Sever. I absolutely love WoW and I don't intend to stop playing for a very long time. I'm very dedicated to something once I start - haha, I've been on this one role-play since I was only ten years old, that's an example for you. :]

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the United States, and my primary language is English of course. I know a bit of Japanese - though only just enough to make a few replies, haha. Otherwise I'm not to talented on that department.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I was first living in New York, working for this company called Stream and my trainer kept telling me I should get into WoW. One of my close friends happened to have it so I tried it. I believe my first attempt was a Draenei Hunter - I didn't get past level ten because I moved to a different state. For months I wasn't able to access the game until recently, me and my fiance thought it'd be interesting to get into another online game, { we'd been playing MapleStory, heard of it? } so we bought the BattleChest for WoW and that's where everything started. We actually got our two best friends hooked on the game too! So now we've got three computers with WoW on them.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I'm big into role-playing, so is my fiance. He was looking around trying to find a decent role-play guild on Google and ran across this. Instantly we were interested. It's not everyday we find something this amazing. If I had the choice, I would switch my other characters to this server - I'm not sure that's possible though. Haha, role-playing has been a big part of my life and the other RP Servers just aren't what I'm looking for. Usually people aren't very good and they are almost always looking for 'sexual' role-plays of the sort. I'm not one to judge, but when you walk into an Inn and people are pretending to moan and do other naughty things, it's a bit off putting.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Honestly I enjoy almost every kind. Action, Adventure, Fighting, Drama, Romance, you name it I can adapt very easily. Although, I would have to say my favorite is a mixture of Action/Fighting/Drama, odd combination? Haha, I'm sort of odd myself.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I actually have two favorite races and classes. For races I'd have to say Blood Elf and Night Elf - both are very beautiful and I've always been a big fan of Elven beings. I'm dorky like that, hehe. They seem to me more elegant, more ancient than any other race and I like to role-play characters like that. Classes, well those would be Druid and Hunter. Why? I'm a big animal freak. Guess you could call me a Nature lover. Tree hugger? I guess, don't know. I love the way Druids are so connected with Nature and I love how the Hunters can tame beasts and bond with them. Plus, I love range attacks! ;D

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I'd like to enjoy myself. Emerge myself in a very active role-playing community where I'm accepted and well liked. I'm a pretty easy going person as long as you're kind to me. On the other servers, not many people are social and it seems I'm always alone playing the game - when I do see someone it's always an enemy trying to kill me, haha. So, I'd also like to have interactions with other players - role-playing, questing, having a good time. :]

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Haha, I'd have to say both Maturity and Keyboard Skills are my favorite. I see both being severely abused on other RP Servers and I sometimes I don't like being around for it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Alright. This is something I did with one of my older characters, Vulcan. He's a Black Dragon { I play DnD. }
Quote:Memories of his past flashed before his eyes – the pictures of war – of slaughter, his adrenaline rushed within his veins as his wings pumped powerful, allowing him to cut through the air with precise aim. A roar rumbled over the mountains and echoed throughout the village below him. His anger surged dangerously – close to the edge. His fiery eyes glowed viciously as another large – intimidating spear was shot towards him. His long, sharp snout closed with a loud snap – taking a deep breath the gargantuan black dragon gathered the heat within his throat. Vulcan could feel the power enveloping him, felt the heat spreading through his body and shooting towards on specific spot and swirling there – waiting to be released. His body swiftly shifted in the air – barely missing the spear as it hissed passed his head. Suddenly a rumbling sound erupted from him and he allowed his mouth to jerk open – heavy vicious flames shot down towards the Elven men shooting at him.

Hearing the screams Vulcan knew he'd hit his target. A satisfied grin curled his scaly muzzle, but that didn't last long. Turning he glided in the air along his side – aiming to turn around and repeat his attack. A sharp, unrelenting pain shot through his shoulder – another spear? This time it hit – the pain causing him to fumble in his flying. Dark blood spilled out of the wound falling swiftly to the ground. Lifting his arm the massive beast turned and snatched the spear out of his shoulder – the tip scraping painfully against the bone. Rage boiled within him even more so now – pulling his wings in again Vulcan quickened his speed and dived downwards towards the Village. Letting his rage get the best of him would surely be the worst mistake of his life.

Hours Later...

Smoke still filled the air from the fires he'd started – Elven children and women walked by, whispering softly to themselves as they stared at him. Somehow they'd managed to cast some sort of spell over him – something that kept him from moving at all. As Vulcan growled lowly to himself, inwardly trying to figure out exactly how he was going to get away he also began to think about how truly amusing this whole situation was. Had the Elves of earlier years thought to use a spell of this caliber – their entire Kingdom wouldn't have been brought down. Not paying attention – Vulcan didn't realize that a teenage { or what could be considered a teenager } Elven boy walked up slowly to his massive head. The boy was over five feet tall at least and yet his head just reached the top of his nose.

His eyes shot the boy a hateful gaze – fire burning within him. Careful boy, I will escape – and I will kill you. He sent the words to the boy in a low, menacing voice. The boy seemed unphased. Moving closer the boy lifted his hand and touched the very tip of Vulcan's sharp nose. He smiled, the boy actually smiled. His eyes were fiery gold and his hair pitch black. He seemed…familiar. Pushing the thought aside Vulcan struggled against confines – suddenly the spell broke and Vulcan found himself shooting into the air – cutting at it with his wings. The pain radiated from shoulder, blood continued to flood from him. It didn't help that his adrenaline was pumping violently through his veins.

His vision blurred. How long had he been freely bleeding? How long had he black out – falling out of the sky? Apparently it had been awhile, usually getting such a wound wouldn't normally hinder him at all – but if he bled to much, now – Vulcan could die, it was just hard to kill him. Faintly he heard the shouts of the Elves behind him, but as he continued to fall face forwards to the ground – the massive black dragon couldn't control his flying. Moments later he slammed into the ground, causing the ground to shake and the Earth crumble beneath his weight. His wings folded back out of instinct to keep them from being broken. His fiery red eyes glowed, but dimly now as he slowly began to lose consciousness.
Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am very excited to be apart of this. I'm hoping to enjoy myself a lot. :][/justify]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ze Panda Of DOOM! NinjaPandaOfDoom 2 659 11-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Last Post: LostStranger