The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Yakob's introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
I love to have fun while I play WOW. Usually that comes from RPing. Sometimes I get a tad angry at people who can't seem to Roleplay very well and it ends up screwing up the entire game for me, but I manage to get over it and go on enjoying myself.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I'm from Canada, so I can speak both French and English. I'm better with English.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I played Warcraft 2 and 3 a lot. I really played Frozen Throne a lot when that came out because I loved the story line. Throughout all the Warcraft games I love the Orc lore. Theres so much there to work with and its so well thought out, unlike the human lore which didn't really take off until Arthas came around in Warcraft 3.

What made you seek our server over others?: I honestly couldn't find an RP server that held or had a good community, my friend turned me on to you guys, so here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I really enjoy Military RP. I think it's great, but I also think that sometimes it can go too far. So that's why I sort of enjoy Kingdom Themed RP because it gives you the chance to also have a "normal life" in RP. I also enjoy being there to plan out battles or how the kingdom is to be run, giving my ten cents here and there.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Although I said that I really enjoyed the Orc lore, I find them extremely hard to RP well. I typically RP Undead warriors/death knights or Human Warriors/Paladins. Theres more to work with with those two races and the warrior type classes go with the military RP thing. Undead, you can have a huge back story because you were once alive and you have all your past experiences to talk about. Human, you can be more like yourself (seeing as I am a human) and it makes it nicer with interactions with other players because humans can have any sort of disposition.

What are your expectations of this server?: Just as long as the RP keeps going, I don't expect much.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.) Maturity is the big one. You can't RP without having some amount of maturity. If you are going to be childish, one might as well not play.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There was not a sound made by any man. The only thing anyone could hear was the light *ping* that the rain made when it hit the armor of the soldiers. All of them had stern looks upon their faces as they witnessed the force that lied before them, and in each others eyes, they could see their doom. Each one of them was going to die, and none of them were frightened. For they had known they would not return when they set out from home, for now there was no home to return to. The land had been swept across like a wheat field in a locust swarm.

The enemy horn rang, the ground shook, the swarm moved. Just then, a lone figure stood out from the soldiers. It was the Captain, and upon his face, he carried a smile. To see this, the soldiers thought, "What if we win, what if we really do defeat them here? What if we can finally live in peace?" Then, above all the noise, the Captain's voice rang out:

"Men, today we look upon an enemy that has swept our nation, bring death in its wake. Today, we look upon the very face of death itself. Today, we stare that face down. Today, we few bring an end to the suffering. Today, we few become brothers. Some of us may die today, but the rest, and all generations henceforth, will drink to their memory. And all of us will fight with honour and courage, and all others will think themselves cheated that they were not here today to end this monstrosity that is the enemy. Today, my brothers, we avenge our country!"

There was a thunderous cry from the soldiers that rattled the earth even more. They began to charge towards their fate, whatever it may be.

The rain stopped.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.) sorry about my lame story, its late, I'm tired. We've all been there :?
I think I'm one of the few people who didn't get into Warcraft through any of the Warcraft games... XD

Regardless, welcome to the server!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."