The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction: Virtuoso
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm Eric Morales (Virtuoso), I love to Role Play, I got into it on a different game that I played but 2D graphics can only be so much fun. I hope "Conquest of the Horde" is more fun and i have a feeling it will be.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Puebla, Mexico. I Speak mainly English but my Spanish is just as good if not better.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Friends, and also just the fact that you can Role Play

What made you seek our server over others?:
Most others say they are "Role Playing" but all I found was instant 80 and mainly PvP and not RP

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love all sorts, just chatting with friends or strangers is fun, a little action and danger is great too, both can get just as fun and as adrenaline pumping as the other.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead/Rogue

What are your expectations of this server?:
Lots of real Role Players and lots of fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Being respectful because I've gotten bad attitudes from other players in other games in the past just because I follow the rules and want to play things the right way. (Besides Private Servers)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"What a nice find!" a figure said with a grin after finding a few gold coins in the alley. A guard stops the man at the end of the alley and asks where he had found the gold coins."Hey, i found these so don't accuse of what you don't know please" the figure said with slightly frowning."What is your name strange figure?" asked the guard staring at the figure. "i go by Virtuoso, and i can tell you right now, i am no thief though my appearance may tell another story" he said with a finger laying on his sheathed dagger, unable to be seen by the guard."I don't believe anything that you are telling me right now! YOU LITTLE-" and at mid sentence Virtuoso has stabbed the guard through a slim opening in the armor, re-sheathed his dagger and walked away nonchalantly."Idiota, se lo merecio..." (Translation)"Idiot, He deserved it..."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
NOT THE BEST AT SOLOS! when and if I'm allowed play it'll be much better and funner!