The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Erenil
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Lets see... I'm a devoted Roleplayer, ever since I discovered it. I've been heavily wrapped up in the Rp of WoW's Sha'tar realm since I first bounded in to it and made my little Elf. I know as much of the Lore as I can remember, and I love looking things up when I'm not sure of them, as I feel there can simply be no WoW without Lore and where is the fun in that?

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

Well, orginally, I'm Russian, but my Russian is terrible. I've lived in the UK since I was a child and speak fluent English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

That would be a friend's fault. My best friend started playing a while back, and I tried it one day, made a Kal'dorei on his account and fell in love with the whole game. Here I am, three level 80's later and totally obsessed.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I have a friend who has recently added his Dark Ranger to this server. We've Rped together for a while and he recommended it to me. Admittedly, I've been looking for an Rp only private server since I first visited a private server, just glad I finally found one that seems to hold back the ever-growing tide of lollers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

All kinds. I love quiet roleplay, and I don't mind the slightly more energetic kinds either. My Erenil is more a fan of the quieter types in particular though, he's no warrior and nor am I. I'm not entirely opposed to the occasional fight though.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Well, game mechanics wise, it would Blood Elf Warlock, because that is what my Eren is. The mental instability of the Warlocks fits perfectly with the shaken mentality of the recently decimated Sin'dorei and they can still easily be played as slightly broken souls, as opposed to outright evil characters.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Hmm... I'd have to say that I'd expect an RP server, where you need to introduce yourself before joining would mean that the server was a haven for serious Rpers that knew the Lore of the game and the wonders of good Rp. I'd expect it to have a high standard of grammar and language, and think that it would be a good environment to play in.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Probably the one about humility. I have to admire that that was thought of, as not many people on the regular Rp servers seem to give other characters enough time to shine, with everyone being focused on their own characters advancement.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

My eyes closed. The memories flashed before my eyes once more, tears prickling the lids of my tired eyes. I remembered feeling so alone as he left me there, my own Father, leaving me at the mercy of these humans. Admittedly, what I am, its frowned upon, but how could I help my birth? Why was I being punished for my parents mistakes?

The mages gathered in the far corner of the room. I felt out of place, my hands rising up to feel my ears, longer than a humans, but shorter than that of a Quel'dorei, shorter than my Father's. I remember that day all too well, my first day walking throught the streets of Stormwind, wandering through the Magic Quarter. A child, a mage-in-training.

It was the taunts, the laughter and the cruelty of those human children that made me what I am. Never gifted naturally with the magic that my Father wielded with such fury, with such ease. They'd play tricks on me, those humans with their taunting twisted mouths and their round, shortened ears. Then I remember the voice, the voice that called to me in my sleep, calling me to my revenge. I remember my first taste of Fel magic... My first taste of true power.

My eyes snap open as i fix them upon the infernal towering before my tiny Half-Elven frame. I frown, a look of distaste crossing my lips. With a wicked grin I mutter under my breath in Demonic and watch as the demon slowly falls under my command.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope, I think I'm done. Wow, I enjoyed that. :D
Quote:

'I often Rp a Naaru' *chimes*

Ravange, The Sha'Tar EU <3
Welcome to the server, I'm sure you'll fit right in!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Well, thanks :) I hope so.
Just wondering, we don't have to make the characters we wrote the story bit about, right?
I was reading some of the stiff on char creation and it said no half-(insert Race here) type characters. I sort of wrote about a half Elf, so I was wondering...
Doesn't matter really, I guess :)
Quote:

'I often Rp a Naaru' *chimes*

Ravange, The Sha'Tar EU <3
No, you'll never be forced to make a character. That story was just to see your writing/effort skills with a bit of Grammar. No half-elfs allowed anyways. :P

Welcome to the server, again. And good luck!