The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

Well my name is Tanika, I'm a 16 ( almost anyway, haha ) year old girl and I live in QLD, Australia. I still go to school, and I've only been playing World of Warcraft for a couple of years ( It's my first MMORPG, and enjoying it very much! ). I fell in love with roleplaying ( online ) about 6 or so months ago, and haven't turned back since.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I was born and live in Australia, and my primary ( and only ) language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My father started playing before BC came out, and I always sat next to him watching as ran around on his little hunter. Of course, I wanted to play, so eventually he bought me my own account and I made myself a rogue ( recently just turned 80, hooray! ).

What made you seek our server over others?:

The keyword: Roleplay. It looks so organized and lacks the "OMFGWTFPWNT" idiots that scream out in the middle of Silvermoon City on retail WoW. Also, after reading some of the introductions I was even more interested to roleplay/meet with the people who play on this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I love all sorts, although action would have to be the cream of the crop!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Oooo. That is a real toss up between trolls, night elves, dreanai, forsaken.....ha, I guess I like them all to an extent. Priests or Rogues would have to be my favorite classes ( couldn't choose between the two ).

What are your expectations of this server?:

That the community is friendly and willing to roleplay!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

Tolerance. I hate ( with seething, burning fury ) racism or anything like it. Language also caught my attention. Leave it for the people who want to listen to it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

( It's short, something I used for my old retail death knight, hope it will do! Also, there's a wiki on my little priest here -> http://moonguard.wikia.com/wiki/Annelisa_Rose_Dalestrom , incase you want some more! )

There are no clues as to where this night elven female is from, nor is there any memory of her history to be shared. It is not even certain if Eresa is her true name.

She's slightly crazy at the best of times, talking and arguing to herself...or is there someone actually in her head? Often she will break off from a conversation in the real world to speak with the 'master' in her mind. This hasn't done much good for her reputation, it can cause her to scream out in pain or anger, anywhere, anytime.

Otherwise, Eresa is quite calm and collected, she listens....but she doesn't always agree. Her temper is a short liy fuse, and can explode at any given moment, provided it's a good reason. It's also hard for her to be loyal, unless she's extremly willing or forced into it.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Not at the moment. :)

Lastly, we would like to remind applicants NOT to send PM's to GM's asking to check introductions - as we will deny you outright. This also applies for those that bump their own introduction threads as well. It displays only rudeness and impatience, both are factors that we as a community are better off without. Thanks for your understanding.
lionessa93 Wrote:How did you get into Warcraft?:

My father started playing before BC came out, and I always sat next to him watching as ran around on his little hunter. Of course, I wanted to play, so eventually he bought me my own account and I made myself a rogue ( recently just turned 80, hooray! ).

Woah, that's kinda creepy, that's how I got into WoW aswell... My dad was a warrior. XD You also get a cookie for liking Trolls.

In either case, welcome to the server!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Hahaha thanks :3